not sure if im an a-hole

Kis124

same guy and some other preloader(chick) told same sup i was being a dick this was 2 weeks ago. something
about me unloading 60lbs boxes upside down on purpose so they would have to flip and scan them which i did but i dont know why
they would complain since i was the one unloading.

If you were my unloader and load 60 lb boxes upside down, after the 3rd one, my belt would stop, and I would put those boxes back in your trailer to do it again correctly. If you proceeded to do it again, you would not be unloading for me again. The guys like my bay as I never get anything but pups

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
same guy and some other preloader(chick) told same sup i was being a dick this was 2 weeks ago. something
about me unloading 60lbs boxes upside down on purpose so they would have to flip and scan them which i did but i dont know why
they would complain since i was the one unloading.

Was she hot? Maybe she wants you

browntroll

he was playing clash of clans from what i saw. at kis124 as long as you dont stop my belt on purpose to change ur pandora station
or just to make me slow down then i wont do it but i can have fun doing what u proposed all day in front of a sup. at superballs63 yes but then again when u stare at boxes then see a chick she might look hotter than she is, theres quite a few guys trying to get at her though.