Not sure if I'm fired or not

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Laughing-Animated-Gif-14.gif
UPS is paying for me to get my masters. Something must be working.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh please right back at you.
Throwing packages at someone and using that lame cop out is ridiculous.

No wonder the current generation doesn't want to be in the union. I'd be embarrassed to be a part of an organization that would find that explanation acceptable.

Throwing packages at someone and using that lame cop out is ridiculous.

No wonder the current generation doesn't want to be in the union. I'd be embarrassed to be a part of an organization that would find that explanation acceptable.
Throwing a package is a little out o hand. Maybe he just should of used his man voice instead to grab the sup's attention.

BrownBrokeDown

Proper procedure here is after the unload sup laughed about turning the belt off, you hit the switch that stops every belt in the building, turn to your sup and say "I want to speak to a steward as I believe that the unload sup is intentionally putting me in a dangerous position", and then immediately start, using all proper methods including testing for shifting contents etc, picking up the boxes off of the floor. Your sup at that point may turn the belt back on, but hold the sort aisle, which is ok, but if he turns it on and doesnt hold the sort aisle you turn everything off again. At some point your sup will a)tell the unload sup to friend### off, b)call the full time sup, or c)call for a steward. You can make your point very effectively and have no possible repurcussions doing it.

BlueBrickWall

Hard to believe that there benching you for a week during our busiest time of the year. Just another brilliant decision coming from management.
Yeah I figured they'd wait after peak season to bench me, but like you said typical genius UPS management. I'm just thankful I still have my job, would be very :censored2:ty to end my 6 years there over something stupid!