Not sure when/how to file a grievance.

BrownDooDoo

Sometimes fighting smart is sitting back and documenting first. Before you go into a blazing grievance glory. I learned the hard way lol

willis

yeah this is what i find funny about being in a union at all, we have these options such as fliling grievances yet if we do it leads to harrasment or worse. yeah yeah fight the good fight, be a man stand up for yourself, thats all cool but who really needs the :censored2: headaches of fighting a battle everyday you work. jobs difficult and time consuming enough without dealing with all the crap that comes with fighting the fight everyday. i just want to put in my 12 lol and go home.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yeah this is what i find funny about being in a union at all, we have these options such as fliling grievances yet if we do it leads to harrasment or worse. yeah yeah fight the good fight, be a man stand up for yourself, thats all cool but who really needs the :censored2: headaches of fighting a battle everyday you work. jobs difficult and time consuming enough without dealing with all the crap that comes with fighting the fight everyday. i just want to put in my 12 lol and go home.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but welcome to the cruel ugly world, no more teachers to tell you how special you are. I've learned since I turned 18.

willis

Sorry to burst your bubble, but welcome to the cruel ugly world, no more teachers to tell you how special you are. I've learned since I turned 18.
yeah don't assume it makes you look like an ass. my bubble burst a long time ago. i was just making a comment on the stupidity of the things being discussed in here and people who actually think fliling things like grievances is actually going to accomplish anything other than putting a target on their back. like they say this is what we signed up for.

Have your supervisor sign/initial your punches on a piece of paper at start/finish of each shift, tell them u r just keeping your times for your own need, my sup would do that for me, then no problems!

Sent using BrownCafe App

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yeah don't assume it makes you look like an ass. my bubble burst a long time ago. i was just making a comment on the stupidity of the things being discussed in here and people who actually think fliling things like grievances is actually going to accomplish anything other than putting a target on their back. like they say this is what we signed up for.

Ok, go ahead and sit back, complained, while getting violated.