Not Your Mother's Bake Sale

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Staying on point........just in one area......"people don't understand". Even in the Union issues thread........none of those union guys understands and TDU stands for something like Too Dumb to Understand! That's the running common theme through all the posts....."No one but me is smart enough to understand." Maybe Cheryl should re-name the BrownCafe, "the group of people who just don't understand" or 'stupido' for short!

You all are the biggest hijackers of threads around, you dont like an opposite opinion and try to chase off any opposing positions. You have managed to chase away good opposites and some posters dont post anymore because they dont like the way you 8 deal with them.

I on the other hand, stay and present another viewpoint, sure, at great restraint at times, while the rest of you throw out slams and such but complain about my style.

The old adage of "if you cant take it, dont dish it out" should apply on this board, but it doesnt.

I didnt make up the TDU reference, as that has been around the union circles for YEARS moreluck. That I understand you DONT UNDERSTAND.

This thread is about republican racism, lets get back to the topic of these students and the agenda they are presenting.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We really don't have to slam, we can just post the news of the day which exposes the ineptness of the person in the white house.

Maybe you didn't make up the TDU reference, but you sure used it to your advantage to tell others how stupid they are. It's condescending!

The students? They are just wondering how they too could earn $16 a muffin....and could they put pot in them......It's Berkeley, remember?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You all are the biggest hijackers of threads around, you dont like an opposite opinion and try to chase off any opposing positions. TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF AGAIN I SEE...

You have managed to chase away good opposites and some posters dont post anymore because they dont like the way you 8 deal with them.
CHASED AWAY??? THATS FUNNY...THEY LEFT OR WERE BANNED BECAUSE THEY VIOLATED FORUM RULES OR COULD NOT HANDLE THE HEAT. IF YOU CANT HAVE A DEBATE WITHOUT NAME CALLING OR BEING RUDE TO THE POSTER THAN GOOD RIDDENS. IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE THAN EXPECT RUDE BACK.

I on the other hand, stay and present another viewpoint, sure, at great restraint at times, while the rest of you throw out slams and such but complain about my style. GREAT RESTRAIT??? ARE YOU KIDDING...YOU CANT GIVE ANY REPLY WITHOUT BEING RUDE TO THE POSTER...WHAT RESTRAINT??? PLEASE...

The old adage of "if you cant take it, dont dish it out" should apply on this board, but it doesnt.
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR THE ONE THATS TAKING ALOT OF HEAT AND CANT TAKE IT. MANY PEOPLE HAVE POINTED OUT YOUR TWISTED FACTS AND ASKED FOR PROOF BUT YOU RUN AND HIDE...WHY?

I didnt make up the TDU reference, as that has been around the union circles for YEARS moreluck. That I understand you DONT UNDERSTAND.

This thread is about republican racism, lets get back to the topic of these students and the agenda they are presenting.
YOUR GOOD AT ONE THING...TOWING THE DEMOCRAT LINE AND PLAYING THE RACE CARD. ITS OLD AND MOST AMERICANS CAN SEE THRU THAT SCAM...BUT PLEASE KEEP IT UP. ITS VERY ENTERTAINING.:wink2:

peace.
PISS.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The students of the BCR Berkeley College Republicans are getting death threats in person, at home, on the phone and on thier facebook page setup for this show of right wing racism.

I applaud those making a different point to these morons.

Peace

6a00d8341c630a53ef015391e12efb970b-600wi

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You have managed to chase away good opposites and some posters dont post anymore because they dont like the way you (((((((8 deal with them))))))))).
CHASED AWAY??? THATS FUNNY...THEY LEFT OR WERE BANNED BECAUSE THEY VIOLATED FORUM RULES OR COULD NOT HANDLE THE HEAT. IF YOU CANT HAVE A DEBATE WITHOUT NAME CALLING OR BEING RUDE TO THE POSTER THAN GOOD RIDDENS. IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE THAN EXPECT RUDE BACK.

How us 8 deal with people????? Please, when have you ever been dealt with badly? If you got a notification to tone it down, did you? Ahh yes, I thought so. No one has ever been thrown off for voicing an opinion. And I as one of the 8 totally resent that remark, but you will find no private message in your box from me, nor an infraction.
While I seldom agree with you, I and the other 7 have never referred to your thoughts, as stupid, incoherent or otherwise. And as far as your suggestion to Cheryl to rename the brown cafe, stupid non thinking, I dont remember the exact words, it was truly outta line, IMO. If you have such a problem with the cafe, and its people who may not, or never will agree with you, keep posting your thoughts. But we do not need to rename it. if you are so gosh darn perfect, go start your own site, send us all an invite, and let us come trash your place.
Peace my pitooty.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.ocala.com/article/20110926/ARTICLES/110929750

[h=1]Patrons mistake ice cream shop mascot for KKK robes[/h]The owners of Ice Cream Family Corner and Sandwiches at the busy intersection of South Pine Avenue and Southwest 17th Street say their two-month-old business is getting creamed because passers-by have mistaken their white-hooded ice cream cone mascot for a KKK protester.
Co-owner Jose Cantres says rumors are swirling on Facebook about the exact nature of the little vanilla cone, and employees heard through word of mouth that potential customers have steered clear of the shop to avoid the character.
Liza Diaz, who manages the store for Cantres and co-owner Jesus Diaz, said an employee at the bank where she does business told her a co-worker was so frightened by the white dollop patrolling the street corner that she called her husband crying and refused to drive through the intersection.
“One (customer) told me, ‘I had to think twice before coming in here because I thought it was KKK,' “ Diaz said.
Interestingly, Diaz, who is from Puerto Rico, had never heard of the KKK before this controversy. She can't even quite get her tongue around the name, referring to the white supremacist group as the “Ku Ku Klan” without a hint of irony or sarcasm.
Close up, the costume looks nothing like the white-hooded Klan garb that evokes such strong emotions. Its fluffy white top, flecked with colored sprinkles, curls slightly at its peak, and it sits atop a brown waffle cone.

Now tos, This is a classic mass panic display.
Thanks to the dems for constantly playing the race card

You have managed to chase away good opposites and some posters dont post anymore because they dont like the way you (((((((8 deal with them))))))))).

How us 8 deal with people????? Please, when have you ever been dealt with badly? If you got a notification to tone it down, did you? Ahh yes, I thought so. No one has ever been thrown off for voicing an opinion. And I as one of the 8 totally resent that remark, but you will find no private message in your box from me, nor an infraction.
While I seldom agree with you, I and the other 7 have never referred to your thoughts, as stupid, incoherent or otherwise. And as far as your suggestion to Cheryl to rename the brown cafe, stupid non thinking, I dont remember the exact words, it was truly outta line, IMO. If you have such a problem with the cafe, and its people who may not, or never will agree with you, keep posting your thoughts. But we do not need to rename it. if you are so gosh darn perfect, go start your own site, send us all an invite, and let us come trash your place.
Peace my pitooty.

T2, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the highlighted part. I have done this and will continue as long as he keeps up with his derogatory, condescending, caustic all inclusive type of posting. I used to be much kinder and less combative than I am today, but I became tired of not being able to have a discussion with out being berated buy TOS and a few of his cronies.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
T2, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the highlighted part. I have done this and will continue as long as he keeps up with his derogatory, condescending, caustic all inclusive type of posting. I used to be much kinder and less combative than I am today, but I became tired of not being able to have a discussion with out being berated buy TOS and a few of his cronies.
Trp, go back to post #43. The hilighted part was actually a comment from LueCFur. When comments get taken out of quotes its hard to follow who's replying to what. Were you responding to what Tooner said to the hilighted or were you responding to the hilighted.:dont_know:

Last edited:
Trp, go back to post #43. The hilighted part was actually a comment from LueCFur. When comments get taken out of quotes its hard to follow who's replying to what. Were you responding to what Tooner said to the hilighted or were you responding to the hilighted.:dont_know:

This is what I was responding to : the other 7 have never referred to your thoughts, as stupid, incoherent or otherwise.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Gotta love John Stossel.

Why I Approve of Berkeley's 'Racist' Bake Sale

Today, some Berkeley students plan to hold a racist bake sale.

Some College Republicans want to satirize California’s proposed affirmative action law, which would direct California public universities to consider race, gender, ethnicity, and national/geographic origin when admitting students. They need a new law? I assume the schools do that anyway.
Affirmative action may be a good thing—a way to compensate for past discrimination. While that may have been useful when I attended college, I think it’s no longer helpful today. Affirmative action is now part of the minority special privilege machine, a component of which is perpetual victimhood. Hallelujah John!!!

Useful or not, affirmative action it is a form of racism, and the bake sale helps make that clear. But I don’t understand the Berkeley students’ price list. Asians, not Whites, should be at the top , since studies show that often, Asian students need significantly higher SAT scores to be admitted.
I once held a similar sale:
I stood in midtown Manhattan shouting, “Cupcakes for sale.” My price list read:
Asians -- $1.50
Whites -- $1.00
Blacks/Latinos -- 50 cents
People stared. One yelled, “What is funny to you about people who are less privileged?” A black woman said, angrily, “It’s very offensive, very demeaning!” One black man accused me of poisoning the cupcakes.
I understand why people got angry. But my racist sale led to some interesting discussions. One young woman began by criticizing me, “It’s absolutely wrong.”
But after I raised the parallel with college admissions, she said: “No race of people is worth more than another. Or less.”
But do you believe in affirmative action in colleges? I asked.
“I used to,” she replied.
Those are the kind discussions students should have. Berkeley administrators were not happy when they learned of the College Republicans plan, but I’m glad that they will allow today’s bake sale. At Bucknell University, the administration shut a bake sale down. A university is supposed to be a place for open discussion. Satirizing affirmative action shouldn’t be off-limits.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I do not think any moderator has ever referred to anyones posts, as stupid, incoherent non thinking. Feel free. But we dont.

I do not think any moderator has ever referred to anyones posts, as stupid, incoherent non thinking. Feel free. But we dont.
I gotcha....When TOS says the gang of 8 he is talking about other posters other than moderators. although a mod or two may be in that group. I can't remember who all has that honor other than Luc, Moreluck, Brent, Baba and myself. It seemed for a while there anyone that disagreed with TOS or Klein they would add them to the "gang". It's one of their "mature" methods of addressing opposing posters.

over9five

Staff member
I gotcha....When TOS says the gang of 8 he is talking about other posters other than moderators. although a mod or two may be in that group. I can't remember who all has that honor other than Luc, Moreluck, Brent, Baba and myself. It seemed for a while there anyone that disagreed with TOS or Klein they would add them to the "gang". It's one of their "mature" methods of addressing opposing posters.

Better to be on the "Gang of 8", than the "Gang of 1 + 2 lapdogs".....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It is typical liberal attack. while typically people can agree without being disagreeable, they cant. I disagree with Moreluck, Im for Cain, Shes for Romney. I believe Jones is for Huntsman. I read their posts with interest, as I am learning every day of my life. I dont call them names because we disagree. I keep an open mind. I could be wrong, this is too important to not pay attention.
As for the mod part, I just try to keep the posts that are reported, or when I see flagrant abuse, I must take action. Anyone can disagree all day long, but dont start calling those you disagree with too dumb to understand, etc. This is Cheryls house, I am a guard, If TOS or anyone else doesnt like this house, build your own, then we will come tell you how to run it.