Nothing on the Teamster's website about UPS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was curious ... does retirement healthcare follow the local the driver retired out of?
If so, does that mean different local's retirees will pay different rates for their healthcare while active employees pay the same?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Teamsters (IMO) dont have anything really to say. If they hadnt previously agreed with the company to pull this hoax on us in a form of a contract, they would be screaming bloody murder by now. Instead, they are attempting to please the UPS masters who put this thing together by re-tooling the same package to be sent back out to the members for a vote, along with a few scare tactics of customers pulling volume and massive layoffs.

Its telling, by the simple lack of Leadership by Hoffa/Hall on the website, that they were in this from the begining.

If they truly cared about the members, especially those of us in the West, they would have addressed our concerns by now. So far, we have heard nothing.

Hoffa is scheduled to retire soon, so running for re-election and being voted out isnt a primary concern for him.

I dont expect the leadership to be bold, aggressive or truthful in the next couple of weeks.

At the local level, the B.S. meter continues to glow red.

Peace

TOS

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If we pulled out from the Teamsters and formed The United Parcel Workers, they would be toast! How bad would they miss all our union dues?

Inthegame

The Teamsters (IMO) dont have anything really to say. If they hadnt previously agreed with the company to pull this hoax on us in a form of a contract, they would be screaming bloody murder by now. Instead, they are attempting to please the UPS masters who put this thing together by re-tooling the same package to be sent back out to the members for a vote, along with a few scare tactics of customers pulling volume and massive layoffs.

Its telling, by the simple lack of Leadership by Hoffa/Hall on the website, that they were in this from the begining.

If they truly cared about the members, especially those of us in the West, they would have addressed our concerns by now. So far, we have heard nothing.

Hoffa is scheduled to retire soon, so running for re-election and being voted out isnt a primary concern for him.

I dont expect the leadership to be bold, aggressive or truthful in the next couple of weeks.

At the local level, the B.S. meter continues to glow red.

Peace

TOS
Such a unique, fresh position you're taking. Here's a hint, the IBT has no business putting UPS info on the IBT website. Contract info is there, properly and when new info is available it will be posted. Then TDU can copy/twist /repost with agenda added on their own website and pat themselves on the back.

Exactly when is Hoffa retiring as you've again stated he's "scheduled" to retire. When's the date? Do you have a direct line to the top, or just an overactive imagination?

stink219

Such a unique, fresh position you're taking. Here's a hint, the IBT has no business putting UPS info on the IBT website. Contract info is there, properly and when new info is available it will be posted. Then TDU can copy/twist /repost with agenda added on their own website and pat themselves on the back.

Exactly when is Hoffa retiring as you've again stated he's "scheduled" to retire. When's the date? Do you have a direct line to the top, or just an overactive imagination?
And that's why they call him Inthegame!
Nice work!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Unfortunately for you, you have no connections inside the Teamsters. I wouldnt expect you to understand. I do.

Peace

TOS

Inthegame

Unfortunately for you, you have no connections inside the Teamsters. I wouldnt expect you to understand. I do.

Peace

TOS

Didn't expect you to answer a direct question. Might need to change that approach with the requirements members will put on a candidate for union office.