Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Haha!!!

Do I look like Dave????

He was talking about how he was going to buy a '66 mustang in retirement and I was thinking "there goes all your money ".

Ask @RonBurgandy?????????? he has money saved up for his "operation " by turning tricks and selling pictures of his beer collection.

Future

Victory Ride
Haha!!!

Do I look like Dave????

He was talking about how he was going to buy a '66 mustang in retirement and I was thinking "there goes all your money ".

Ask @RonBurgandy?????????? he has money saved up for his "operation " by turning tricks and selling pictures of his beer collection.
LOL...... I really want to do that though..... Doesn't have to be a Trans am ....but a older muscle car is on my list......had a few growing up...... Miss those days

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Haha!!!

Do I look like Dave????

image.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
LOL...... I really want to do that though..... Doesn't have to be a Trans am ....but a older muscle car is on my list......had a few growing up...... Miss those days
Lots of upkeep and parts are expensive.

But some old cars when they are done right, look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.