Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upschuck

I never once heard them even predict that It would be a hurricane. I wouldn't call that crying wolf
I never heard anything about it, except from here. Just responding from the post you made.

When I was a kid, a tornado had to be seen, for a warning to be issued, now, the conditions just have to be right. I think that is desensitizing the public to these kinds of things.

Last edited:

upschuck

1472220344599.jpg

New Taylor Swift pictures spark breast implant rumors | Fox News

obvious to anyone who has looked at her recently
Good for her.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never heard anything about it, except from here. Just responding from the post you made.

When I was a kid, a tornado had to be seen, for a warning to be issued, now, the conditions just have to be right. I think that is desensitizing the public to these kind of things.

Agreed. It used to be just a watch if conditions were right and a warning only if a tornado was spotted.

upschuck

Has anyone else noticed that the alerts are coming in a bit weird? Seems like it has been happening for the last few days, maybe longer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

When I was a kid, a tornado had to be seen, for a warning to be issued, now, the conditions just have to be right. I think that is desensitizing the public to these kinds of things.
It's a catch 22. If it has to be seen then there is no warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.