Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

Why do you wear baggypants?
I just wanted a screen name with some legacy. Even though my dad wasn't the greatest, he took me across the country one summer when I was 16 in his semi. Baggy Pants was his CB handle. I got to try grits in Alabama, ( no scrapple) discovered flying roaches in Florida, rush hour traffic in Dallas, got to see both the Appalachian and Rocky Mtns, and heard what a strange accent truckers from Maine have and I smoked some pot with them. (Nobody bothered me). But where I'm at now, it's too hot to hardly ever where pants. I am pantless. I wear skirts and shorts. See, I am a chick.

I just wanted a screen name with some legacy. Even though my dad wasn't the greatest, he took me across the country one summer when I was 16 in his semi. Baggy Pants was his CB handle. I got to try grits in Alabama, ( no scrapple) discovered flying roaches in Florida, rush hour traffic in Dallas, got to see both the Appalachian and Rocky Mtns, and heard what a strange accent truckers from Maine have and I smoked some pot with them. (Nobody bothered me). But where I'm at now, it's too hot to hardly ever where pants. I am pantless. I wear skirts and shorts. See, I am a chick.
No pants!!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Sounds like lyrics to a country song....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.