Notice an uptick in SurePost deliveries?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The 120 days will be up then. It will be game on and we will all be on here venting about the increase in stops.
I understand but I also know ups. Do any of us really think. We will magically get all the work we are supposed to without having to make any waves about it?

Notretiredyet

I'm OK with this volume coming back, eventually we'll get some routes added. Sure would like to see my old route built on a daily basis again and rebid. It would be nice to spend the end of my career on the route I'd done the longest that was close to home.

I understand but I also know ups. Do any of us really think. We will magically get all the work we are supposed to without having to make any waves about it?
They aren't going to have a choice. They signed an agreement with amazon. They committed to hiring a certain amount of worker and a certain amount of trucks. I'm not saying it's going to be great but you are going to see a major expansion.

10 point

We're watching. Size restrictions needs to be monitored in building but the drivers are watching the single SP pkgs consignees.

I thought it was 120 days from ratification so time's up? Past due?

10 point

They aren't going to have a choice. They signed an agreement with amazon. They committed to hiring a certain amount of worker and a certain amount of trucks. I'm not saying it's going to be great but you are going to see a major expansion.
Happening around Columbus Ohio I hear? The guys in Obetz said that Amazon has a large distribution complex happening and UPS is part of that growth. I don't know specifics but that's the word on the street. Hear anything like that?

Happening around Columbus Ohio I hear? The guys in Obetz said that Amazon has a large distribution complex happening and UPS is part of that growth. I don't know specifics but that's the word on the street. Hear anything like that?
Kinda but I'd rather not say on the open forum. Wouldn't it be funny if Victoria's Secret came back to Columbus. It would be a nightmare.

Last edited:

10 point

Kinda but I'd rather not say on the open forum. Wouldn't it be funny if Victoria's Secret came bacteria to Columbus. It would be a nightmare.
BACTERIA??!!!!! You saying they're selling used undies now? Sorry....couldn't help myself. :)

120 days is around Aug 7th I believe.