NOTICE: DIZZEE in Night Vision Googles

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Dizzee said:
AJ,
The night vision goggles paid off. :wink2:

P.S. Maybe you could trim that big tree branch by the window. Kinda blocks my view. :happy-very:

Our beloved Dizzie has moved from simple window watching.

An open letter to Dizzee.

Dizzee

Please don't get caught.

AJ

Big Babooba

Dizzee

Please don't get caught.

AJ

Dizzee just walked out of here with my X Ray Specs! He doesn't need to peek through windows now. Dizzee, just remember to return them when you're done!:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Whats with the nerds? They have to come up with some technical way to see through clothing. It`s a lot easier to just get the girl drunk and she`ll take them off. Ain`t that right,Dilli?
Cache, has someone been telling you things they shouldn't be telling? Hmmmmm, wonder who might have said what? :happy-very:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Dizzee

Please don't get caught.

AJ

AJ, You and I are the only people who know about my night vision goggles, so getting caught really shouldn't be a problem....... :dissapointed:

Dizzee just walked out of here with my X Ray Specs! He doesn't need to peek through windows now. Dizzee, just remember to return them when you're done!:happy2:

Big, Thanks for the "loaners". I ordered my own pair from the back of the latest Superman comic. .79 cents.... What a great deal! :smart:

P.S. I ordered the "Polaris Nuclear Sub" also. :wink2:

003ygdg8.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJ, You and I are the only people who know about my night vision goggles, so getting caught really shouldn't be a problem....... :dissapointed:

Dizzee Darling, I am so sorry I blabbed. I just can't believe that my window is the only window you peek!! This world is full of very attractive women worthy of a glance...in your case it would just mean that you have a hobby.

I will worry if Big sets you up to start filming unsuspecting women. ( I don't count. I suspect this could occur.:wink2:)

I have my 3D glasses from the Pepsi event during the Superbowl. ( I also have a set from when Coca Cola did the same thing many moons ago.) I will set them on my widow sill for you. Then you can reach out grab something. :wink2:

Big, Thanks for the "loaners". I ordered my own pair from the back of the latest Superman comic. .79 cents.... What a great deal! :smart:

P.S. I ordered the "Polaris Nuclear Sub" also. :wink2:

I like subs. I used to go to the submarine races on Lake Michigan. :wink2:

003ygdg8.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
YEEEHAAAAA

Both of you....Big and Dizzee...Come sail away with ME!!!!:surfing::woohoo::swimming::water_happy:

(Sooo who will post the song first? Any idea? ):happy2:[/QUOTE]

Whenever I want to get the wife in the mood, this is the version I put on the CD player.

:happy-very::happy-very:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dizzee Darling, I am so sorry I blabbed. I just can't believe that my window is the only window you peek!! This world is full of very attractive women worthy of a glance...in your case it would just mean that you have a hobby.

"But, Your Honor, it's just a hobby"... :dissapointed:

I will worry if Big sets you up to start filming unsuspecting women. ( I don't count. I suspect this could occur.:wink2:)

Adoration/Stalking, it's such a fine line... :wink2:

I have my 3D glasses from the Pepsi event during the Superbowl. ( I also have a set from when Coca Cola did the same thing many moons ago.) I will set them on my widow sill for you. Then you can reach out grab something. :wink2:

I actually know how to make anaglyphs. :smart:

I like subs. I used to go to the submarine races on Lake Michigan. :wink2:

I like the sub races too. I just feel sorry for the pit crews. :dissapointed:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey AJ, we are already set to sail. Come sail with us. Dizzee can come and peek in the cabin windows, though that might be a little difficult. :surprised: Fethr, you too!!!!! Let's go sail.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Big and Dizzee

You both have a wonderful sense of humor.

(AJ types as she leaves her home by way of the bathroom window to "sail away" with Tommmy Shaw.)