NOTICE: DIZZEE in Night Vision Googles

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
How many cereal boxes did you clean out for this awesome collection?

Cereal boxes?!?! Cereal boxes?!?! I'll have you know young lady, that these are all, sophisticated, high tech devices. I ordered all of them from very reputable companies, that just happen to advertise in comic books. :wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Cereal boxes?!?! Cereal boxes?!?! I'll have you know young lady, that these are all, sophisticated, high tech devices. I ordered all of them from very reputable companies, that just happen to advertise in comic books. :wink2:

I am humbled sir. Please don't tell David Kevin or he might come after me with that damp towel and flick it at my hiney or his not so secret weapon (now) lizard tongue and flick it at me...I beg of you sir.:sad-little:

(After all diamonds are a girls best buddy...they don't sell those looking glass thinga-ma-jiggy things in a comic book!!!)

These glasses I am wearing...why does everything look bigger?:wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Cereal boxes?!?! Cereal boxes?!?! I'll have you know young lady, that these are all, sophisticated, high tech devices. I ordered all of them from very reputable companies, that just happen to be in comic books. :wink2:
Dizzee, David Kevin, and Big

I ordered all the cool stuff from comic books I could find on e-bay.
I have had it shipped UPS Next Day Air to your homes.

New Year's Eve - notice
I am having all my girlfriends over for a granny panty underware tickle party / sleepover.
Please refrain from filming [-]me[/-] us from outside the picture window.
Knock and I will sneak you in my bedroom closet.

Love AJ

:wink2:Flim away and enjoy.