Notice on package

HomeDelivery

yeap,

because that complaint will be thrown out; I worked as directed & to keep my contractors' $ in their pockets when a "dispute delivery" is called upon...

I keep my printed delivery manifests and maps for 3 months back & when a customer disputes where I placed their package, the first reply from the clerk handling the call will ask if there's a "we delivered your package" door tag and if it's filled out where the courier left it...

I also use "OTHER" when delivering an irregular package from the standard cardboard box & will note it as I type it in the portable scanner.

for example:

Say a white Macy's Bag... I choose OTHER, & type in "white bag porch FD" (front door)

or a DTV returns box... I choose OTHER, & type in "empty dtvbox FD"

or a white foam perishable food box... I choose OTHER, & type in " whtfoambox BD porch"

this way when the clerk types in the tracking number, he/she can immediately tell the customer what to look for.

... I had a customer complaining where a certain package was delivered. it was a small box that was left on the FD/porch. I also write on those door tags and tell the customer to look for a smBox #820 (that's the sequence number that we go by on our pre-planned delivery route)

& sure enough he matched the box # along with the written # that I fill out and circled on his door tag. Saved the contractor at least $150:peaceful: