November Is No Shave Month. I'm Onboard With That!

oldngray

nowhere special
jChcxLW.jpg

World's Beard and Mustache Champion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On a somewhat related note, UPS has made the following announcement in regard to our record-breaking donations to United Way:

As a reward for your phenomenal support in exceeding the campaign goal by over $2.6 million, each Friday in January, 2015 will be a FREE JEANS DAY. Non-customer interfacing UPSers have the option to wear jeans on Fridays throughout the month.

oldngray

nowhere special
On a somewhat related note, UPS has made the following announcement in regard to our record-breaking donations to United Way:

As a reward for your phenomenal support in exceeding the campaign goal by over $2.6 million, each Friday in January, 2015 will be a FREE JEANS DAY. Non-customer interfacing UPSers have the option to wear jeans on Fridays throughout the month.

And that affects who? Only corporate suits environment. Everyone else wears browns or has no dress code. Casual Fridays were already very common for the suits. Sounds like just a PR statement from United Way or even a bogus report from the Onion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And that affects who? Only corporate suits environment. Casual Fridays were already very common for them. Sounds like just a PR statement from United Way or even a bogus report from the Onion.

...or a corporate statement that I found on upsers.com...

This would affect folks who work in our call centers as well as though who work at Corporate. I would have to think that Photog would have had the option to participate.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

Oh that just gives me the warm fuzzies just thinking about it. How about this as a reward, reinstate Green Friday as a voluntary day of work.