now a new member of the '9.5 Club'

themidnightoil

enough is enough. sucks knocking on doors at 21:00. "sorry I am here so late. thanks for using UP$".... if they can't fix the problem, at least they will pay me.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I never knocked after 1900, especially during the winter months.....too many attack dogs, too many guns, and too much common sense on my behalf (cover your ass)
don't forget SAFETY FIRST ??

Brokedownandbrown

Welcome to bonus money. If more bid drivers would file just once, then cover, swing drivers could join the list. Better have your ducks in a row because sups will be looking for something to write you up to trade off. Never knock after 8 and no delivery after 9, it is your life, and you will be the one with a bullet in the ass. This world is full of crazy people!!!

Safety, Safety, Safety!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't knock after 8.
Me neither, guns, dogs, old people.

Soooooo, after you hit 8 hours, you get paid $0.00 an hour?
So money is everything? Tell us that when you have done it awhile.

Just sayin.

I never knocked after 1900, especially during the winter months.....too many attack dogs, too many guns, and too much common sense on my behalf (cover your ass)
don't forget SAFETY FIRST ??
Amen
8pm Corky.
I'm sorry, 20:00
Time and a half makes it OK to knock on somebody's door?
What's our new slogan, "Better Late Than Tomorrow"?

Just sayin.
People have not adjusted to the man in brown, beating on their door, it spooks them.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I can never file to be on the 9.5 list. they play my route pretty good. They usually make sure I am in under 9.5 the first three days of the week and then blow me out Thursday and Friday. Today I worked 8 hours and 35 minutes. Was in my car heading home at 5:45pm

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
8pm Corky.
I'm sorry, 20:00
Time and a half makes it OK to knock on somebody's door?
What's our new slogan, "Better Late Than Tomorrow"?

Just sayin.

I meant 8 hours. OP makes it seem that he doesn't get paid for delivering after 8 hours. He does.

Anyway.....I never knocked after 18:30 or 19:00....depended on if it was one of my regulars or not. Trailer parks were easy...everyone was always sitting outside anyway.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
ew boy,, god forbid im out late. I knock,,oh yes, i knock , i want to scare the chit out of em, i watch though the windows to enjoy the show

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Welcome to the club! I made HUGE amount of money last year for filing Excessive OT,and this year it's as if I am in a Bubble of Goodness: i MAY get an hour of OT a day,and that suits me fine.
Dont worry about the 'Target on your Back' or any other scare tactics. Come to work,do your job by the methods and you have nothing to fear

OptimusPrime

Don't knock on doors at all. People seem to get perturbed.

grinding.jpg
grinding.jpg

iruhnman630

^^That is most certainly not standard issue UPS uniform gear. Shame.

If it is late and the house is dark, no knock from me. And limited use of doorbells. Last thing I want to do is wake somebody up. But my brights, four ways, and horn get a good workout as I'm driving up the driveways.

morgahorse

Once the sun sets it just gets left on the porch, they can find it in the morning. And if all else fails do your best and bring back the rest. haha