Now that's customer service!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Something like dumber than dirt and never gets the point, punchline or message. I'd give you an example, but it would be unkind of me. :-(

bigblu 2 you

i drop off checks to a fast food rest every other week,not on my route but i drive right by every day.their bid driver asked me to help him out because they needed them as early as possible.being the great service minded driver i am i accepted the challenge and as a result i am currently receiving free breakfast and 32 oz sweet tea "on the house".this job has its perks.i also get sexually harassed by female employees during summer shorts season.thats free too.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i drop off checks to a fast food rest every other week,not on my route but i drive right by every day.their bid driver asked me to help him out because they needed them as early as possible.being the great service minded driver i am i accepted the challenge and as a result i am currently receiving free breakfast and 32 oz sweet tea "on the house".this job has its perks.i also get sexually harassed by female employees during summer shorts season.thats free too.
What's summer shorts season? For that matter, what's summer?

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
That is nice, but as a rule customer service is just dead. I have been giving a dozen stops that are off my route to hit on the drive to my route, no big deal right.
Well about half them are stores that my mgmt team knows does not open until 10. Well I get there at about 915 stick a note on the front doors and leave.

Does UPS care? No. Does the customer care? You bet I would if it was me. But hey my SORPH is fine right, and that is all the matters.

IF FEDEX drinks our milkshake, its because we are giving them the straw.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I never understood how a legitimate business enterprise would not open seperately for deliveries. You would think they would want to get their deliveries before the store opens for the public.

...or you would think a delivery company could read a sign which lists their operating hours...

whiskey

That is nice, but as a rule customer service is just dead. I have been giving a dozen stops that are off my route to hit on the drive to my route, no big deal right.
Well about half them are stores that my mgmt team knows does not open until 10. Well I get there at about 915 stick a note on the front doors and leave.

Does UPS care? No. Does the customer care? You bet I would if it was me. But hey my SORPH is fine right, and that is all the matters.

IF FEDEX drinks our milkshake, its because we are giving them the straw.

It takes years to win a customer and only seconds to lose one.