Now that's one heck of a guy....

35years

Gravy route
Beautiful story. Good guy.
Unfortunately I could see the center manager checking his GPS to see if he codes off excessive time at the stop.

I kid you not...We had a driver return a lost frightened kid to his mom. He was out of break. He was hauled into the office with the center manager, steward and on-car to interrogate him for discipline even though the driver had told the on-car why he was there so long. Luckily the police had told the driver to stay with the child. Steward had to defend driver , when center manager should have commending the driver.

Indecisi0n

Beautiful story. Good guy.
Unfortunately I could see the center manager checking his GPS to see if he codes off excessive time at the stop.

I kid you not...We had a driver return a lost frightened kid to his mom. He was out of break. He was hauled into the office with the center manager, steward and on-car to interrogate him for discipline even though the driver had told the on-car why he was there so long. Luckily the police had told the driver to stay with the child. Steward had to defend driver , when center manager should have commending the driver.
That's when you get the media involved.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I thought this was a thread about this guy:

45051.jpg