NOW We owe THEM money

czalinsky

If you were a Driver helper supposedly they are saying the retro check "accidentally" Included those hours. Now they are making people pay it back with-in 4 checks. I saw one that said he was paid $590 to much...
I was a driver helper for 1 day, 3 years ago and they said i owed them $12... CRAZY!!!:oops:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you were a Driver helper supposedly they are saying the retro check "accidentally" Included those hours. Now they are making people pay it back with-in 4 checks. I saw one that said he was paid $590 to much...
I was a driver helper for 1 day, 3 years ago and they said i owed them $12... CRAZY!!!:oops:
That's just crazy!

do boy

i got mine today and is was 5 cents, it cost more to take me in the office and sign.....not to mention they donated over 7 million dollars to charity!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ummm :bsbullf: I double shifted as a helper for a week..back in the winter of 2013. Those hours were not included in my retro...so why would your day from 3 years ago be included?

WESLA

It is what it is
Yea apparently the raise didn't include driver helpers. I was under the impression that the driver helper rate came from the lowest starting rate at ups. Guess not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was a driver helper for 1 day, 3 years ago andt
ey said i owed them $12... CRAZY!!!:oops:

You better pay or else we will have Moose and Rocco help you "find your wallet"!

When are we getting the mentally challenged lucky charm.

Bottom rung

There's a couple guys in my building that have to pay back more than they received. They're in progression and took home almost a grand when they should have gotten a hundred. They said the company is going to reduce the tax liability for the next few pay periods to even the deal out with the employee. What a mess.

Sent using BrownCafe App

watdaflock?

Maybe this is what happened to me. I was a seasonal driver helper (non-union) before being hired as a PT preloader.
Whatever caused the goof-up on retro I was paid nearly double what supposed to.

After work Friday I received a paper about the retro overpay of approximately $300 bucks. Fortunately we get to decide increments (how many weeks) its paid back. I figured since its not my screw up, spread it over 52 weeks.
I'm only paying back (tad over) $6.00 bucks a week for a year.