now what

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
hilarious-names-22.jpg

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Miles are way easier that's for sure dude. My bulk days are over. Work smarter not harder.

In the summer here there's no question, the easiest hours are behind the wheel driving miles between stops. But the extended routes are routinely the last dogs back to the barn. They may have less lifting to do, but their days are not always easier. Add to that, washboard and dusty roads, more likelihood of a highway accident, mud and snow chains, coming back to refill their P4 with a Sleep Number stop or some other honey pie, etc. I know the drivers that bid them love their rts, and I can't blame them. But what I always disliked was driving for long periods without meeting another human being in person. Some folks like that quiet time, but when I retire I will miss my customers, not the long highway drives. Like I said they both have their merits. One's not better for everyone.

Big Bad Wolf

How the 250 drivers got there job back was Local 803 admitted it was a illegal work stoppage and the Local paid UPS $4 million.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Local 803 had 250 drivers walk out too? And here I thought we were the only ones.

Did I blow your house down?