Now....who has not done this?

menotyou

bella amicizia
It not throwing. It's hand to surface. J/K. Sliding can become an easy habit to get into. Why? I don't know because that check at the end of the week is smaller if you slide.

If you worked on Preload in the feeders, you learned the 'correct method' for hand to surface. :winks:

I thought they just used a shovel?

Maybe I`ll sneak a video of when they need to use a forklift to open a trailer that didn`t have a retainer and the load shifted. It looks like they fed the boxes through a wood chipper.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I remember one time we opened a feeder and the Buffalo hub had throw everything including their trash, yes, bags of trash in. Keiter was coming, I guess. Well, that wasn't the day to send that to Black River. Normally, emails would be sent, but that's it. We were installing the edd/pal system at the time. We one of the first to get it and some really nice guy in a tie was there who saw us open this feeder. The one before had almost broken bones, so the guy was already pissed. We opened those feeder doors and he grabbed his cell. I guess by the end of the day, someone was demoted. That day sucked.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The deck had a gate up preventing the driver from being able to access it. There could've been a man-eater on that porch outside of the camera's view. Clearly, safety was on this driver's mind and I for one, applaud him for that.:funny:

TUT

I always file these under "commoners" just not understanding the business and how goods are supposed to be packed. They get tossed around some, the packaging is meant to handle it. And I'm talking to several other clips you can choose once this movie is done.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I always file these under "commoners" just not understanding the business and how goods are supposed to be packed. They get tossed around some, the packaging is meant to handle it. And I'm talking to several other clips you can choose once this movie is done.

Are you condoning this?

bigbrownhen

Yes, we have all tossed a few packages here and there. These two videos are a bit too much though. In the first one, the package is too big to be tossed. Usually only the soft paks with a clothing is acceptable. As for the gate, place it over and "slide". Good enough. In the second video, this is just lazy and stupid. I wonder how many roll aways he's had? What? It would have taken just a few seconds to walk it to the porch. It looks like he chucked it to the garage, can't tell if it was open or not. Perfect example of a "runner-gunner". Leader in customer complaints, driver follow-ups and accidents. Since his numbers look good, management looks the other way. Just a matter of time before his "habits" cost him his job.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My logic is if I can toss it, I usually will. Toss, slide, fling, whatever. I have ZERO customer complaints, and maybe a handful of follow-ups. If the items were packaged properly, and not CHEAPLY, then they will survive my toss