Now who wants some Leadbelly?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Lead Belly or whatever name he is going by this week talks a big game but he is nothing but a band wagoner.

Nope.

He's the real deal.

I can say that, from personal experience.

I disagree. Lead is the guy in front of the pack leading the march.

You will never meet, a finer Teamster.

It's one thing.... to have similar (or common) goals, with people on the internet.

But, to actually spend time discussing Teamster related issues in person, is different.

The guy is righteous.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Nope.

He's the real deal.

I can say that, from personal experience.

You will never meet, a finer Teamster.

It's one thing.... to have similar (or common) goals, with people on the internet.

But, to actually spend time discussing Teamster related issues in person, is different.

The guy is righteous.

-Bug-
The two of us are only apart on one issue that I know of, and I have never lost sight of the fact that he is a selfless Teamster.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have met lead belly in the real world and he is legit. It appears the joker here is you......... Your existence in the internet world is irrelevant compared to what he does for the teamsters union and its members.

Should I be worried that there will be an asterisk on my pension check for being less "Teamsterly"?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Should I be worried that there will be an asterisk on my pension check for being less "Teamsterly"?
No, probably not.

But what you should be is thankful for what guys like him have done to make your paycheck what it is....

....as well as thankful that it isn't the 1950's, where you would have found yourself looking over your shoulder your every waking moment.