Now who wants some Leadbelly?

LeadBelly

Banned
Thinking that was said in jest....
I don't see it that way. Fedex anti union trolling in the ups forum. He says he doesn't take it seriously he should go to the fedex forum. He has no advice here except on how to get fired from ups for dishonesty. That's who he is as a upser. He's on the do not rehire list.

bbsam

Staff member
Not
But that is indeed what you are doing. You are that 0% for trump aren't you? Tell it like it is. You hate unions but you troll the union forum.
Not at all. I wish unions were far stronger. I've seen what happens these days though. I see laid off union workers from John Deere all the time looking to take anything they can get. The union is great until the company calculates the bottom line and just pushes thousands out the door. Then what do they do? Wait for the end of 2017...maybe, maybe not.

As for republican, should you really care, I am well established in current events as being far from that side.of things.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't see it that way. Fedex anti union trolling in the ups forum. He says he doesn't take it seriously he should go to the fedex forum. He has no advice here except on how to get fired from ups for dishonesty. That's who he is as a upser. He's on the do not rehire list.
Dishonesty? You have me mistaken.