Nukes

klein

Für Meno :)
Weak ??? I would say more responsible.
The next drop of one of those, could be the end of the world as we know it.
I don't want a nuke trigger happy person ever in power. US, China, Russia, or anywhere else.
Wished that evil bomb would have never been invented.

We all know, if it ever comes to a nuclear world war. Thats the end !
Remember the movie "The Day After" ?
I actually seen that in a cinema in Germany at the time.
A movie most people will never forget.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So who's monitering N. Korea?? That nut needs to be taken care of soon. Says he's enriching uranium for humanitarian use (hospitals) . Yeah, just like Obama's health care is going to reduce the deficit.

moreluck

golden ticket member
AP. headline reads " Obama calls nuke terrorism the top threat to the U.S." Every day he says something different.......I think he's mental!

unionman

So who's monitering N. Korea?? That nut needs to be taken care of soon. Says he's enriching uranium for humanitarian use (hospitals) . Yeah, just like Obama's health care is going to reduce the deficit.

Why do we always have to be the country that fights the good fight? England France and Germany are a lot closer to North Korea than the U.S.

klein

AP. headline reads " Obama calls nuke terrorism the top threat to the U.S." Every day he says something different.......I think he's mental!

Well, here, every newspaper has a different headline. Might be different over there, though. Just for you, more.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FRANCE ??? France is the best you can come up with? We don't want to be like France because we don't want to be weak & whimpy.

klein

FRANCE ??? France is the best you can come up with? We don't want to be like France because we don't want to be weak & whimpy.

Suppose you didn't know, that France is the only western European Country with nukes. :

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

France is known to have an arsenal of weapons of mass destruction. France is one of the five "Nuclear Weapons States" under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty; but is not known to possess or develop any chemical or biological weapons.[1][2] France was the fourth country to test an independently developed nuclear weapon in 1960, under the government of Charles de Gaulle. The French military is currently thought to retain a weapons stockpile of around 300 operational nuclear warheads, making it the third-largest in the world.[3] The weapons are part of the national Force de frappe, developed in the late 1950s and 1960s to give France the ability to distance itself from NATO while having a means of nuclear deterrence under sovereign control.
France did not sign the Partial Test Ban Treaty, which gave it the option to conduct further nuclear tests until it signed and ratified the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty in 1996 and 1998 respectively.

unionman

Hitler just went around there maginot line in WW2 because the French didn't think they could go through the arden forest. Wrong!

bbsam

Staff member
I would leave that to China. They seem to be the only one's Kim ends up listening to in the end...at the expense of the U.S.

wkmac

More,

The nut of North Korea or what about the nut of Iran? What if either or both were just pretending to be a nut? What if either or both learned this method called the "Madman Theory" from the good ole' USA back in 1969'? Maybe reading about 1969' Operation Codename Giant Lance might make one realize that maybe a whole lot more drama and not real threat is at play. I posted the link below just over 2 years ago under the thread title "The Nukes of October" and looking at your posts, it's safe to say that was one of the many of my posts you just decided to ignore.

:wink2:

Seriously, it's a good read and really scarely just how close Nixon and Kissenger took us towards the nuke brink in trying to manipulate the Soviets. Maggie Thatcher threatens to nuke Brazil over the Falklands and Nixon pretends to go to the darkside and we call NK and Iran's leaders crazy. And they are but not for the same reason as ours!
:happy-very:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Obama's Nuclear experience regards blowing the constitution and the American people apart...he is good at that. I think he should be called "the great divider".

unionman

Oh, let's see, Odrama has vast nuclear experience from community organizing in Illinois !!! ???
Between the Soviet union and the U.S., 90% of the worlds nukes are in those two countries hands. How many friggin nukes do we need? This reduction is more about aligning everybody against Iran and Korea than about getting rid of the thousands of city killers we have.