Number of backs per day and speed of backs harassment.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Anybody else at their centers going through this KINDERGARTED COP BS game? The speed of backs went from them wanting a 3.5 mph back to like a 3 mph back. Like what the freak dude really 3 mph to back the truck, some of the newer trucks idle that fast at least lol. We were told today that starting Monday every route is going to start having a backing goal everyday lmfao. Anyway anyone else have this going on at their center?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I back a lot to give my back a rest lol. Jobs a marathon youngblood, just remember most of the injuries on this job are repetitive injuries not from actually physically getting hurt at 1 particular time or another, but STUPPOSEDLY according to UPS its impossible to get hurt with our training and yeah SANTA CLAUS and BIGFOOT are real too lmfao.

Overpaid Union Thug

When are they going to learn that attacking one metric only causes another to spike even more than it usually does. Oh you want me to back less and slower huh? Well, you'll just end up having to answer for an excessive over allowed metric instead. LOL! I swear I think these idiots only do this to change the topic of the next conference call.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
When are they going to learn that attacking one metric only causes another to spike even more than it usually does. Oh you want me to back less and slower huh? Well, you'll just end up having to answer for an excessive over allowed metric instead. LOL! I swear I think these idiots only do this to change the topic of the next conference call.
Im with you brother, freakin ridiculous. Treat grownasczz men and women like lil kids really dude lmfao

Browntown2014

Anybody else at their centers going through this KINDERGARTED COP BS game? The speed of backs went from them wanting a 3.5 mph back to like a 3 mph back. Like what the freak dude really 3 mph to back the truck, some of the newer trucks idle that fast at least lol. We were told today that starting Monday every route is going to start having a backing goal everyday lmfao. Anyway anyone else have this going on at their center?

Lol first they don't want us to back, then they bring in Orion which wants us to back into every 4th driveway then they want us to not back again.

Overpaid Union Thug

Im with you brother, freakin ridiculous. Treat grownasczz men and women like lil kids really dude lmfao
I think the flavor of the week right now in my area is the time it takes between the bulk head door being opened and closed. Meaning....we are spending too much time in the back of the trucks. Well duh! That's because you've instructed the preloaders to hide the labels from us and have threatened them with warning letters should they pull PALs off and face them for us. You freakin idiots! LOL!

Bottom rung

It all boils down to production. Every last metric. Thay want you to go slower while you back and have less backing movements. Reducing the company's liabilities. All while your stop count doesn't go down, putting more pressure on us to perform....

JackStraw

I think the flavor of the week right now in my area is the time it takes between the bulk head door being opened and closed. Meaning....we are spending too much time in the back of the trucks. Well duh! That's because you've instructed the preloaders to hide the labels from us and have threatened them with warning letters should they pull PALs off and face them for us. You freakin idiots! LOL!

18 seconds. Whether it's in your 2000 or your 6000. And they're sellin' it too. lol

Overpaid Union Thug

It all boils down to production. Every last metric. Thay want you to go slower while you back and have less backing movements. Reducing the company's liabilities. All while your stop count doesn't go down, putting more pressure on us to perform....

"That which is measured get's results." BLAH!

That is their method of managing. Someone needs to tell them that we don't work in a neatly organized office. Unless they consider those giant metal ovens on wheels that we drive every day as being offices.