Number of backs per day and speed of backs harassment.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I only back around 15 times a day. Only cause I need to. With Orion or not. I will drive a half mile to loop around with out backing. I must say, since Orion. My stop count is averaging lower. You can kill them with their rules. If you make up your own it will catch up to you. Do the job the way they want. There is nothing they can do

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you're on an incline, throw it in neutral and let gravity do the work. It won't count as a back if you do that.
Coasting in neutral is illegal in pretty much every jurisdiction. Why would you break the law just to help the center team make their numbers? In addition you're creating a problem down the road by giving the center team a false report on how often you need to back each day.
Don't worry about their backing report. Back only when necessary per the methods and let the chips fall where they may.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Boy it's a good thing they don't look at the speed the parkers using backing up.
This is 1 of the games you have to look forward too Frigid, COMPLETE BS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW A VETERAN DRIVER DOES HIS JOB. I hope your ready for the mind games Amigo lol. Whole job is a mind game, I think its funny as hell though lmfao.

moldsporh

Backing accidents are caused by drivers not paying attention to their surroundings. By drivers that can't comprehend that grass is soft after it rains. By drivers yapping on their Bluetooth while backing. By drivers that are in a hurry to make more bonus.

It's a pattern, it's pretty rare that attantive drivers get into backing accidents.

3mph is to make up for all the bone heads that can't drive.

Backing accidents will continue, 3 mph won't make a difference, they will be caused by the regular crew of drivers.

S

selfcancelsignal

Just the usual propaganda and an article about our CEO going around to various hubs and pretending to value his employee's opinions. The pictures of all the suckasses flocking to him were comical though.
Especially that jackwagon that looked like Humpty Dumpty.

iowa boy

18 seconds my ass.

Your time allotment to pull a package and be out the door is 7.5 seconds. Seriously that's it lol.

Maybe 18 is what they consider grossly over.

I thought it was 18 seconds from the time the truck shut off to the time you are out the door of the truck with the package.