Numbers > Employees

Message to All Pre-loaders:

If you haven't caught on already well, here's the UPS Pre-load 411.

Management only cares for their "numbers" not their employees. Sad, but true.

So if you are a person who tends to get moved from work area to work area a lot, sometimes maybe everyday even whether you are injured or not, PLEASE don't feel discouraged, confused, or overwhelmed, it's only management working their way around each employee figuring out who can work the quickest and most efficient to meet their daily "numbers".

I hope that you all learned how UPS Pre-load works from my topic and take in the facts of how management treats their employees no matter what "job" you are good at in the warehouse, or if you are injured you WILL be moved around if management needs a body. So please, stop the crying and work as assigned.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
J

jibbs

See, I thought you were already hip and cool with all that. I mean, we call you #24, after all. You always seemed pretty chill about being a number.

MendozaJ

Are you saying you're quick and efficient despite lacking a permanent assignment, or you lack a permanent assignment because management hasn't figured out where you are efficient.

If you haven't caught on, quick and efficient preloaders are assigned more work.

arice11

Its the truth. And management shouldn't be handling boxes in preload, but they still do so they don't have to pay someone else to do it.
Corruption at its finest. Welcome to UPS!

padlock-with-keyhole-300x200r.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I treat my employees like humans and on a daily basis blow away the numbers the previous local sort sup was doing while she treated everyone like garbage. It's amazing what showing respect to your employees gets you..

MD_Burt_Driver

People want to paint the sups as bad guys. Some are better than others and most of them suck at their job but...are you any better at yours than they are at theirs? Some of you are but most of you probably are not. You're just as bad at your job as your sup is at theirs. Then they have to turn it around and "make numbers" off you guys. It's a lost cause.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
People want to paint the sups as bad guys. Some are better than others and most of them suck at their job but...are you any better at yours than they are at theirs? Some of you are but most of you probably are not. You're just as bad at your job as your sup is at theirs. Then they have to turn it around and "make numbers" off you guys. It's a lost cause.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442876731.683910.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
You're gonna get it when all the drivers get off work.

Rainman

Its all good.
Management is just doing their job, like we do ours. Most are trying to be decent, others just don't care. If you trash the good ones, then they'll start not caring just like the jerks. Cut them some slack, not everybody is a jerk. Treat the decent ones fairly, save your scorn for the ash holes.
Corporate screws them just as badly as hourly, probably worse, with less job security than we have. Their bodies don't hurt as bad at the end of the day is the biggest advantage they have.
At the end of the day, we're all just trying to make a living to provide for ourselves and our families.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I treat my employees like humans and on a daily basis blow away the numbers the previous local sort sup was doing while she treated everyone like garbage. It's amazing what showing respect to your employees gets you..

So you treat them slightly better than animals?