Nutrisystem Packages

UnconTROLLed

perfection
OK

It appears as though nutri-system fixed the barcode issue I was talking about. The printers no longer put the white stripe that makes the barcode invalid.

The new problem: now the printer is no longer in synch horizontally with the label, so the barcode goes off of the label!

I kid you not. Have had about 5-6 of these , each day, on the preload slides yesterday and last week.

I wonder what the next issue with nutrisystem pkgs will be...

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
OK

It appears as though nutri-system fixed the barcode issue I was talking about. The printers no longer put the white stripe that makes the barcode invalid.

The new problem: now the printer is no longer in synch horizontally with the label, so the barcode goes off of the label!

I kid you not. Have had about 5-6 of these , each day, on the preload slides yesterday and last week.

I wonder what the next issue with nutrisystem pkgs will be...

I had the same thing today!

A few weeks ago I had about 50 DISH Network boxes that were going to a seller...Each one was faded soo bad that you could not scan any of them...Lasted about a week before it was resolved/

upser_J

Heh, at least nutrisystem uses tape. One word - Avon. I shudder thinking of those boxes. I absolutely fail to see how Avon can actually keep a customer base by shipping their products in what amounts to very cheap, loosely lidded banker/file boxes with a couple loose straps "suggesting" the lid stay down. I can't tell you how many boxes worth of Avon products I have seen scattered over the floors of trailers cause of their packing technique. Just look at the box and it spews lipstick and body lotion into the air. :wince: And then we gotta spend all that extra time shoveling it off the floor and trying to figure out which box it came from.
no one ever blames the actual shipper of the box (avon) just the company delivering the box.