NYC 43rd St Phone number? or General HR?

Hey guys,

I'm a prospective hire who just received a follow-up call to set up a driving test. The caller left no name or callback number. When I try to return his call using the number he called with, I get a dead line. I'm assuming it's got to do with an extension so I tried turning the last digit to a 0 but that didn't work.

Can anyone pm me the 43rd St Manhattan phone number or a general HR number so I can follow up?

Thank you

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey guys,

I'm a prospective hire who just received a follow-up call to set up a driving test. The caller left no name or callback number. When I try to return his call using the number he called with, I get a dead line. I'm assuming it's got to do with an extension so I tried turning the last digit to a 0 but that didn't work.

Can anyone pm me the 43rd St Manhattan phone number or a general HR number so I can follow up?

Thank you
I'll do it......
212-867-5309.....Jenny runs the HR on 43rd St

Thank you. I did that before creating this thread and was hoping for something a little more prompt than 3-5 business days. I'd hate to lose a shot at this position for something as silly as not having a phone number to reach UPS at.