O.J.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It appears this lawyer has a pretty good argument, though of course we're only hearing one side. I wonder how the appeals court will rule?

bigbrownhen

He has fallen down a very steep and slippery slope and is doing what ever he can to get back to the top of the mountain he thinks he belongs on. He will get just what he deserves someday.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
He has fallen down a very steep and slippery slope and is doing what ever he can to get back to the top of the mountain he thinks he belongs on. He will get just what he deserves someday.
What ever "that" may be. Am I the only one in the world that doesn't hold it against this guy that a jury of his peers found him not guilty?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
There are 13--you and the 12 that must have been high when they acquitted him.
That's the difference between someone that takes into account "ALL" of the evidence and listens to both sides of the argument, and someone that has formed an opinion and wants to hang the defendant. I would not want you on my, or any jury for that matter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's the difference between someone that takes into account "ALL" of the evidence and listens to both sides of the argument, and someone that has formed an opinion and wants to hang the defendant. I would not want you on my, or any jury for that matter.

That's not a fair statement and you know it. I have been on several juries and have always been able to put any personal beliefs aside, listen to the evidence and vote based upon that evidence.

Are you going to tell me that OJ's celebrity status had nothing to do with his acquittal?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wasted my time and watched every single minute of the OJ trial. It was the biggest thing going at the time. I learned more than I ever wanted to know about DNA. I think the case against him was proven, but the act that OJ put on with those gloves was ridiculous. I can pretend that gloves don't fit and you'd believe it.

My friend watched every moment too....at the lunch break we would meet for coffee at the local coffee shop and discuss the morning action from the trial.

When the verdict came down, I was in the lobby of the Luxor in Vegas where they have a huge bank of TV's and a crowd had gathered knowing that the announcement was forthcoming. The not guilty verdict was read and there was a gasp from the crowd I was in. It was 99% white. I think the race card was played during the trial and thank God for karma because OJ is where he belongs now. Maybe they'll change the series from' My Name is Earl' to 'My Name is Orenthal.' :wink2:

jimstud

Banned

steve take a pair of leather gloves soak them in liquid let them dry and tell me they didn't shrink. also how many street muggers wear a pair of 2000 dollar shoes. so now take a good look at all the evidence and tell me he was innocent. by the way how did the blood get into his bronco?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That's not a fair statement and you know it. I have been on several juries and have always been able to put any personal beliefs aside, listen to the evidence and vote based upon that evidence.

Are you going to tell me that OJ's celebrity status had nothing to do with his acquittal?
I apologize, it seemed as though you were saying that you had already made up your mind in this case. As for OJ's celebrity status, that wouldn't have played a part in it for me. I'm no respecter of persons. I think the media had a bent against OJ and that's what pushed the multitudes against him. I personally would have gone into the trial with a clear mind and listened to the eveidence and arguments and made my own mind up, at that time. My thing is that so many people were biased by the media, that they expected a guilty verdict and when it was not guilty, they were let down. In my mind, guilty is guilty and not guilty is not guilty, meaning he didn't do the crime. Many people think that not guilty is not innocent because the prosecutor did a bad job, and this causes many to be unable to move on.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I wasted my time and watched every single minute of the OJ trial. It was the biggest thing going at the time. I learned more than I ever wanted to know about DNA. I think the case against him was proven, but the act that OJ put on with those gloves was ridiculous. I can pretend that gloves don't fit and you'd believe it.

My friend watched every moment too....at the lunch break we would meet for coffee at the local coffee shop and discuss the morning action from the trial.

When the verdict came down, I was in the lobby of the Luxor in Vegas where they have a huge bank of TV's and a crowd had gathered knowing that the announcement was forthcoming. The not guilty verdict was read and there was a gasp from the crowd I was in. It was 99% white. I think the race card was played during the trial and thank God for karma because OJ is where he belongs now. Maybe they'll change the series from' My Name is Earl' to 'My Name is Orenthal.' :wink2:
NOT GUILTY! You think that fumbling with gloves is why he went free?

steve take a pair of leather gloves soak them in liquid let them dry and tell me they didn't shrink. also how many street muggers wear a pair of 2000 dollar shoes. so now take a good look at all the evidence and tell me he was innocent. by the way how did the blood get into his bronco?
NOT GUILTY! The jury had all of this evidence that you're pointing out, yet they voted the way they voted. Isn't it time to move on?

moreluck

golden ticket member
OJ got away with murder just like Vanderpoop got away with Natalie Holloway's murder. I still believe in the old Maude phrase..."God'll get you, Walter!"

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
OJ got away with murder just like Vanderpoop got away with Natalie Holloway's murder. I still believe in the old Maude phrase..."God'll get you, Walter!"
OJ was aquitted by a jury of his peers. Vanderploop was never tried, was he? I don't think they had enough evidence at that time. You are right in your last statement. God will be the final judge, so why stress over thinking a murderer was set free, when, if in fact this is the case, they will get their's in the end. I'm surprised that you didn't include Robert Blake in your last post.:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
OJ was found guilty in a civil trial....how strange?

Robert Blake is a pathetic old man who probably had his wife killed. Recently there were pictures of him sitting on the curbside eating a sandwich. I think it was a cockatoo burger! They say he's broke too.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Robert Blake is a pathetic old man who probably had his wife killed. Recently there were pictures of him sitting on the curbside eating a sandwich. I think it was a cockatoo burger! They say he's broke too.
I wonder how much the media "bent" had to do with OJ's guilty verdict at civil trial. Whatever the case, I think less OJ talk and more Vegas vacations should be the prescription for more.:happy2:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Cockatoo Burger...LMAO!!!!
:rofl:

Movies that he has done...hmmm...

helltown.jpg

B0000AN4JE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg