Oak Creek, WI Night Sort Cancelled?

Stavemist316

Ok.... I dunno why it didn't post the rest of my message but here's the rest:

I've been calling and calling, but of course no one is in the fu@king office... as usual. Someone on twilight told me that night sort was canceled, due to the blizzard coming through. Any Oak Creek people on here that can verify this for me? I don't want to go by someones word over a text and then get a no call no show. Thanks you.

p228

Check on UPSers.com on the main page under local headlines. Last time it snowed bad they had all the Chesapeake closures listed.

edit:

too slow

chargedformula

Parts on order, will schedule
3rd shift mechanic in oak creek... i worked last night. there was hardly anyone there with the night sort canceled, and preload canceled. even all the feeder runs were shut down. i heard they shut down cach too! this is going to take a long time to dig out.

Yep, your buys came down Monday night and were sweating the trip. I know they must be happy they were called off for Tues.

SnowCitizen

Oak Creek Twilight and Night cancelled Wednesday according to UPSers.

I am very surprised about night sort, it is still ten hours away and I was expecting to easily be able to commute to work by then.

bumped

Oak Creek Twilight and Night cancelled Wednesday according to UPSers.

I am very surprised about night sort, it is still ten hours away and I was expecting to easily be able to commute to work by then.

The drivers didn't work so there's nothing to sort.

Stavemist316

Wow that's crazy if they're canceling night again... I was kinda lookin' forward to getting out of the house and seeing how things are. I'm not complaining though :)