Obama angry at General McChrystal.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Oh yeah, I feel so much freedom and safety, knowing that neglecting American's Domestic problems and financially strapping this country to downplay Afgh and Nationbuild Iraq was the right thing to do, according to the Neo-Con Think-tank. RIP to our fallen troops....
Here you go with ridiculus assumptions, accusing this President of putting date night ahead of the War in Afgh. For once theres a man in the WH who thinks before knee jerking, and wieghs advice from all involved...

Look at the faces of the Tea party advocates, the birthers, the Republican Nat'l Convention.....Look at the Con Perspective group on You Tube applauding Chicago's failure to capture the Olympics....Their is a deep seeded hatred for Obama and it's not about polices, it's personal, it's about making him fail, and it's turning ugly, soon to be violent. The White Power structure should have no fear, the Redman had it alot worse...

Yup, anyone who does not like Obama, his administration, Obama-care, Acorn, not getting the Olympics in Chicago, Van Jones, Tea party advocates, higher taxes, more goverment control, etc...etc...etc...They all wear white hoods, burn crosses, hate blacks, and are gun holding, bible thumping right wingers. Heck, i got a cross burning right now in my back yard:devil:

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, anyone who does not like Obama, his administration, Obama-care, Acorn, not getting the Olympics in Chicago, Van Jones, Tea party advocates, higher taxes, more goverment control, etc...etc...etc...They all wear white hoods, burn crosses, hate blacks, and are gun holding, bible thumping right wingers. Heck, i got a cross burning right now in my back yard:devil:

Actually, from an outsiders point of view, the USA looks very ridiculous at the moment.
Your fighting against yourselfs. Like Diesel even mentioned, your hoping to fail.
And here you are in Iraq and Afghanistan, trying to fight for what ?
Seems you have your own internal fight going on, trying to out throw your own president.
You really need to pull together on this. It will take all of you to get America back on track.
Sorry, but higher taxes are inevitable for most countries in the future, (debt has to be paid down).

Most people show pride in thier nation and government. Why isn't that the case there ?

DS

Fenderbender
I believe Americans should have 5 choices,instead of 2
Republicans, democrats and conservatives...the poor,and the people.
The votes would tend to bring the money home where it belongs,instead of trying to save the world.
The people party being me,the hard working tax paying overwhelmed guy that can't get a break.
ok its just my opinion, I aint a commie and I aint american

tourists24

Tourist, IMO, TOS made a direct response to Moreluck's emotion outburst....If you want to apply to be a Moderater, go thru the proper channels. But don't act like this is the first time a thread morphs into another subject....
I dont need to moderate.... just wanting to hear the answers to the original question, not the same ole worn out Bush sucked; and "Oh yeah,,, you think he is bad? Just look at what Bush did". Please, you may be a whipped lib, but some arent

klein

I believe Americans should have 5 choices,instead of 2
Republicans, democrats and conservatives...the poor,and the people.
The votes would tend to bring the money home where it belongs,instead of trying to save the world.
The people party being me,the hard working tax paying overwhelmed guy that can't get a break.
ok its just my opinion, I aint a commie and I aint american

You mean like the rest of the world, that has atleast 5 or 10 parties to choose from.
Nope, doesn't work that way there.
Germany has 5 parties currently elected in thier house.
And we have 4, but just a matter of time for the Green Party to get a seat, which would make it 5.
What can you say, we have more to choose from (doesn't devide up the country), and it works. (kinda more choices... means kinda more freedom).

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Actually, from an outsiders point of view, the USA looks very ridiculous at the moment.
Your fighting against yourselfs. Like Diesel even mentioned, your hoping to fail.
And here you are in Iraq and Afghanistan, trying to fight for what ?
Seems you have your own internal fight going on, trying to out throw your own president.
You really need to pull together on this. It will take all of you to get America back on track.
Sorry, but higher taxes are inevitable for most countries in the future, (debt has to be paid down).

Most people show pride in thier nation and government. Why isn't that the case there ?

I dont want Obama to fail and i said that the day he got elected. We need to get jobs back, debt paid down, and the economy back on track and if he fails we are all screwed. I did not see that he was going to be all that bad for the country at that time, although now im really worried. I want some of his ideas to fail...like cap and trade, Obama care, and his "softball" stance against world dictators. I just hope the next person that is elected in 4 or 8 years can straighten things out.

klein

I dont want Obama to fail and i said that the day he got elected. We need to get jobs back, debt paid down, and the economy back on track and if he fails we are all screwed. I did not see that he was going to be all that bad for the country at that time, although now im really worried. I want some of his ideas to fail...like cap and trade, Obama care, and his "softball" stance against world dictators. I just hope the next person that is elected in 4 or 8 years can straighten things out.

cap and trade : DS will tell you, thats how our oppostion totally lost out on the last election, so much that he had to resign.
And by all means, it should be out of all talks, until the economies get back on track.

Obama Care: Every country that introduced it, is happy they have it. And who ever did it, is still today a National Hero.
I believe in Germany 1880. And Canada, just 40 yrs ago.
These "heros" are even on most currencies today.

Softball: Your already fighting 2 wars, have troops tied up.
Money is non exsisting.
What would you do ?
Besides, Nato and UN are still there, if worse comes to worse.

chev

Nightcrawler
Republicans are like Middle East Muslims...Not quite ready yet or are to scared to distance themselves from their own radicals and extremist...Look how you treat Ron Paul (a traditional Republican), like an ugly stepchild your trying to suppress in the basement....

The Dem's in DC are no way near the left, that liberals and progressives voted them in to be. That goes for Obama....his record may indicate him to be more liberal, but he's certainly not acting like it as President. There is some truth that Beck says he'd rather have Obama than McCain as President...Not sure why all you Rep's and Con's are getting your panties in a wad, other than the fact that the president is Black....Hopefully by 2010 elections, we see a separation in policies between this Adm and the previous clowns....

Don't EVEN pull That race card BS......that's Major BS and you know it:angry: I don't give a rats A** what color he is. If he's not doing the job then we have a right to speak out. Enough with the diversionary tactics.

Tourist, IMO, TOS made a direct response to Moreluck's emotion outburst....If you want to apply to be a Moderater, go thru the proper channels. But don't act like this is the first time a thread morphs into another subject....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Amazingly how many of you have short memories of how we ended up in both wars. Here is a reminder of WHY we are in this mess today.

:peaceful:

diesel96

Don't EVEN pull That race card BS......that's Major BS and you know it:angry: I don't give a rats A** what color he is. If he's not doing the job then we have a right to speak out. Enough with the diversionary tactics.

Not only am I pulling the race card on a large faction of the Republican/ Conservative think-tanks, but I'm also pulling the Gender card....How do you like those apples ????

GOP: Put Nancy Pelosi “In Her Place”

October 6th, 2009, 6:43 PM EDT
Believing that we’re in the 19th Century, Ken Spain of the National Republican Campaign Committee said General Stanley McChrystal should put House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “in her place” for having the temerity to weigh in on Afghanistan. Pelosi told Charlie Rose that McChrystal’s advice to the president should “go up the chain of command,” and not be out there for public debate.

Mocking the first female speaker as “General Pelosi,” [Spain] wrote, “If Nancy Pelosi’s failed economic policies are any indicator of the effect she may have on Afghanistan, taxpayers can only hope McChrystal is able to put her in her place.”

Spain added that Pelosi was “playing out of her league,” prompting a strong response from Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

“I think the place for a woman is at the top of the House of Representatives,” said Wasserman Schultz.

“It’s evidence they long for the days when a woman’s place was in the kitchen. Now a woman is third in line for the presidency… But it’s not surprising, coming from a party that’s 80 percent male and 100 percent white,” she added, referring to the composition of the House GOP conference.

I dont need to moderate.... just wanting to hear the answers to the original question, not the same ole worn out Bush sucked; and "Oh yeah,,, you think he is bad? Just look at what Bush did". Please, you may be a whipped lib, but some arent

Whipped ? Far from it. Judging from your reaction to historical references, and your lack of objection to it, suddenly takes on a new perspective with a Democrat in charge, and not much as changed (So far)...

We need to get jobs back, debt paid down, and the economy back on track and if he fails we are all screwed.

You have your priorities mixed up....in this order.....1) economy back on track 2) get jobs back 3) debt paid down

fact check

Three posts from you in this thread, and not one contributed to anything, other than your need to police.

What do you think about Afghanistan? What's your opinion of a general 'leaking' a report for what appears to be political reasons?

Let President Obama develop a plan with the help of experts.

Fools rush in....

PS---Bush sucked.

chev

Nightcrawler
Not only am I pulling the race card on a large faction of the Republican/ Conservative think-tanks, but I'm also pulling the Gender card....How do you like those apples ????

GOP: Put Nancy Pelosi “In Her Place”

October 6th, 2009, 6:43 PM EDT
Believing that we’re in the 19th Century, Ken Spain of the National Republican Campaign Committee said General Stanley McChrystal should put House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “in her place” for having the temerity to weigh in on Afghanistan. Pelosi told Charlie Rose that McChrystal’s advice to the president should “go up the chain of command,” and not be out there for public debate.

Mocking the first female speaker as “General Pelosi,” [Spain] wrote, “If Nancy Pelosi’s failed economic policies are any indicator of the effect she may have on Afghanistan, taxpayers can only hope McChrystal is able to put her in her place.”

Spain added that Pelosi was “playing out of her league,” prompting a strong response from Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

“I think the place for a woman is at the top of the House of Representatives,” said Wasserman Schultz.

“It’s evidence they long for the days when a woman’s place was in the kitchen. Now a woman is third in line for the presidency… But it’s not surprising, coming from a party that’s 80 percent male and 100 percent white,” she added, referring to the composition of the House GOP conference.

Whipped ? Far from it. Judging from your reaction to historical references, and your lack of objection to it, suddenly takes on a new perspective with a Democrat in charge, and not much as changed (So far)...

You have your priorities mixed up....in this order.....1) economy back on track 2) get jobs back 3) debt paid down
So basically you are lumping every conservative and republican (since the two parties are no longer on the same page) into a category of racism and and sexism. That would be like me saying every Liberal is an idiot,or every Barney loves "franks" :surprised:
Your apples are rotten, you better duck. I have good aim. :laughing:

I don't like Pelosi. I think she is a small minded twit. Am I being sexist or racist? She is still a color,and female, right? :laughing:

fact check

So basically you are lumping every conservative and republican (since the two parties are no longer on the same page) into a category of racism and and sexism. That would be like me saying every Liberal is an idiot,or every Barney loves "franks" :surprised:
Your apples are rotten, you better duck. I have good aim. :laughing:

I don't like Pelosi. I think she is a small minded twit. Am I being sexist or racist? She is still a color,and female, right? :laughing:

Sir, Your avatar would suggest that you generalize about Liberals.

I think Michelle Bachmann is a small-minded twit, along with Sarah Palin. I would add fear-mongers to their description as well.

I don't think that makes me a sexist, it just makes me smarter than the average Republican.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only difference between people who think they are smart and the rest of us, is that smart people don't listen as well to others because they think they already "know the truth" . As a result, those who think they are smart are usually the dumbest of all."

fact check

The only difference between people who think they are smart and the rest of us, is that smart people don't listen as well to others because they think they already "know the truth" . As a result, those who think they are smart are usually the dumbest of all."

Plagiarizing again?

I'm smart enough to recognize a copy and paste.

BTW--Smart people got that way doing just the opposite of your copy and paste, they actually listen to other people, and them make their own opinions based on facts, not fears.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I put a quote mark at the end.....the one at the beginning maybe was not 'struck' hard enough.

You're just mad because it fits you to a tee.

fact check

I put a quote mark at the end.....the one at the beginning maybe was not 'struck' hard enough.

You're just mad because it fits you to a tee.
Sweetie, I rarely get mad,let alone angry. It serves no purpose, and is bad for your health.

Try thinking for yourself.

fact check

You freaked when someone on here called you sweetie !!!
However, with me, it fits.
I am not a female. That poster was addressing me as one, akin to calling you 'Butch'.

I noticed you have had more than on of my posts removed, that's what i would call 'freaking'.

Truth can hurt sometimes, eh?