OBAMA cancels trip to Israel citing safety concerns! LOL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Obama has learned he is still a radical Muslim and can't travel to some countries like he use to. Fearing his own safety and that of his pet pig Biden, OBAMA had to cancel a fund raising engagement when the Secret Service informed him that they could not protect him and his pet pig.

Moreover, and left out of the story, is the fact that OBAMA may be arrested and sent to China for having sex with his pig as he is charged along with FLUKE, HILARY CLINTON and PANETTA.

Obama said, "I thought it was just eating pig that was not cool."
Fluke said, "It was protected sex."
Hillary was quoted, "I did not have sex with that pig."
Panetta said, "Nothing that a lone soldier can't handle."

Gotta love those Canaanites.

President Obama cancels trip to Israel, saying it's too dangerous - latimes.com

Peas

POS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama has learned he is still a radical Muslim and can't travel to some countries like he use to. Fearing his own safety and that of his pet pig Biden, OBAMA had to cancel a fund raising engagement when the Secret Service informed him that they could not protect him and his pet pig.

Moreover, and left out of the story, is the fact that OBAMA may be arrested and sent to China for having sex with his pig as he is charged along with FLUKE, HILARY CLINTON and PANETTA.

Obama said, "I thought it was just eating pig that was not cool."
Fluke said, "It was protected sex."
Hillary was quoted, "I did not have sex with that pig."
Panetta said, "Nothing that a lone soldier can't handle."

Gotta love those Canaanites.

President Obama cancels trip to Israel, saying it's too dangerous - latimes.com

Peas

POS

This is hateful psychotic Birther, "Muslim" ranting. Nice, respectful language for the POTUS. Did you just down a bottle of Absolut or something?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is hateful psychotic Birther, "Muslim" ranting. Nice, respectful language for the POTUS. Did you just down a bottle of Absolut or something?

So what was bhos drinking when he commented on his friend's arrest by saying that the Cambridge Police " acted stupidly " ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Never will be. Has to piggy back on orielly in 300 seat arenas to get an audience. Miller cant find work in hollywood. Serves him right.

Peace

TOS
He's not in Hollywood, he's in Oprah country in Montecito.
he's one of my favorites and I've liked him in the movies he's been in too. He has a long term deal with radio.......300 affiliates (up from 80, 5 yrs. ago). He is well employed without Bill's help.

He's also a very intelligent comic and lots of people don't get his references.....but that's only because they're stupid and should be watching Ralphie May or Larry the Cable Guy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry, definitely still Whoosh!

This is funnier than TOS and my posts combined.

How often to you get lost coming home from work? :nobrainzombis:

What made TOS worth parodying in the first place? You give him far too much credit. We call that giving him free rent space in your head? Seems he has your number.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What made TOS worth parodying in the first place? You give him far too much credit. We call that giving him free rent space in your head? Seems he has your number.

I appreciate TOS even though he tends to violate the TOS often.

He is obviously intelligent although a pathological liar ... but in a good way.

I figured I would create a thread in tribute to his ability to take a kernel of corn and turn it into a mountain of turnips.

If you don't take him seriously, he is rather amusing.

Your jeolousy looks rather pathetic so I will try to parody one of your threads.

bbsam

Staff member
I appreciate TOS even though he tends to violate the TOS often.

He is obviously intelligent although a pathological liar ... but in a good way.

I figured I would create a thread in tribute to his ability to take a kernel of corn and turn it into a mountain of turnips.

If you don't take him seriously, he is rather amusing.
Oh. Thank you. That bit about taking him seriously--does anyone really take anyone very seriously here?