Obama heckled out west.

ups1990

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36115.html
Now, now, didn't former president Clinton say, we needed to tone down our hateful comments? I'll be glued to my screen looking for Democrats and the left media who will come to our presidents defense on this one.
Talk about a racist group, gays fit this profile whenever they don't get their way.Those MSNBC honks will have more ammo when they say, white people are afraid of a black President.

Obama said, he would return out west for Boxer. At first, my thought was that he would take her back with him out east but then realized Obama meant he would come back to campaign for Boxer.Sen. Boxer has been in office too long, you can see the moss already growing on her.Time for change we can believe in.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Loved it when Boxer said to her supporters.... you need to get excited like the tea partiers about re-electing her. Oh, yes maam!! er, I mean Senator and soon to be ex-senator.

wkmac

Oh I disagree. I like it when California gets the representation it deserves. I guess the same could be said for greater America too?

:happy-very:

If you can't get people to logically accept anti-statism, beating them into submission with big statism will work too!
:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
The military has adapted to the times and now promotes a professional soldier that does not promote open sexuality of any type. changing don't ask don't tell would undo that professsionalism.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama could be a half hero if he would just pardon those 3 Navy Seals whose court martial started. They bloodied the lip of a murderous S.O.B. He's lucky they practiced extreme restraint with him.

diesel96

The military has adapted to the times and now promotes a professional soldier that does not promote open sexuality of any type. changing don't ask don't tell would undo that professsionalism.

As usual, you will probably dsimiss this like your growing ignore list, but that's a pretty disengenious statement above...
Here's an example of what your labeling as unprofessional...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Choi

BTW...Obama pretty much stifled the hecklers over the expedience of "Don't ask don't tell"....The title of this thread should of been "let's bash Barbara boxer and Obama"...with the same ole' Conservative angry swagger....Obama bows and hates the troops....Come up with something new...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Obama could be a half hero if he would just pardon those 3 Navy Seals whose court martial started. They bloodied the lip of a murderous S.O.B. He's lucky they practiced extreme restraint with him.
You can't pardon someone who hasn't been convicted of anything yet. These guys requested a court martial to prove that they are innocent of the charges against them, and if that's the case then they should be fine.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As usual, you will probably dsimiss this like your growing ignore list, but that's a pretty disengenious statement above...

BTW...Obama pretty much stifled the hecklers over the expedience of "Don't ask don't tell"....The title of this thread should of been "let's bash Barbara boxer and Obama"...with the same ole' Conservative angry swagger....Obama bows and hates the troops....Come up with something new...
Gay rights protesters handcuff themselves to White House fence

By Jordan Fabian - 04/20/10 03:53 PM ET
Six people in military uniforms attached themselves to a fence on the north side of the White House Tuesday to protest the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy against gays in the military.
The display comes one day after President Barack Obama's speech at a fundraiser in California was disrupted by gay rights protesters. Obama was en route back to D.C. at the time of the incident Tuesday.
The six people who handcuffed themselves Tuesday are reportedly veterans and were organized by the group GetEQUAL, which put together the California protest as well.

Police chased reporters away from the White House and closed Lafayette Park today in response to a gay rights protest in which several service members in full uniform handcuffed themselves to the White House gate to protest "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
People who have covered the White House for years tell me that's an extremely unusual thing to do in an area that regularly features protests.

tieguy

Banned

You really should hide your ignorance by sticking to posting movie clips like wkmac told you to do. your modern day military is no longer all male. many women serve in many combat exposed positions. As such the professional soldier really has no room to discuss any type of sexuality. Don't ask don't tell should not be eliminated it should be expanded to everyone. In an organized combat arena there is no room for any type of dialoge pertaining to sexual preferences.

in the streets you're free to be gay, or queer or whatever rocks you boat. In the combat arena you should only be a soldier, marine or airman. Nothing else.