Obama is furious over oil spill

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would like to see one with some action, and not one of his wife showing people how to exercise, one showing him doing something to help the Gulf....the unemployment numbers....................the borders........oh never mind, I was just dreaming.

klein

Für Meno :)
You guys are nuts !
If that leak from BP was off the coasts of Canada or England, would you blame the queen ?

Get REAL !!!!!

wkmac

You guys are nuts !
If that leak from BP was off the coasts of Canada or England, would you blame the queen ?

Get REAL !!!!!

We can blame the queen. Go look up BP's history, who santioned it and why the name change!

:wink2:

Obama is learning like Bush learned with Katrina. You're screwed no matter what you do or don't do!

klein

We can blame the queen. Go look up BP's history, who santioned it and why the name change!

Obama is learning like Bush learned with Katrina. You're screwed no matter what you do or don't do!

Well, now it's possible the spill will move all the way to Europe.
You know who they'll blame - darn Americans !

Are you saying that bush didn't start Katrina himself? Do you have any evidence of this? It sure is a view that I have never heard.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you saying that bush didn't start Katrina himself? Do you have any evidence of this? It sure is a view that I have never heard.

I would think he is talking about the Federal response, or perhaps lack of, these two disasters. I was going to say natural disasters but that wouldn't be accurate.

To be fair to Obama, the initial thought was that this was an incident which BP could contain and correct. Obviously this was flawed.

The Federal response to Katrina was poorly planned and much too slow.

tieguy

Banned

Obama used Katrina to help him get elected.

klein

i didnt know the queen was running anything?

Just a bit of lecture for you, since you are a bit under educated.
Do you know, or have seen the new Prime Minister of England ? He's name is Cameron.

A parlament can only disolve itself, with permission of the Queen. A new PM must be approved by the Queen.
If you only caught a blimp of regular worldwide news, you would have seen how that transaction at Buckingham Palace took place.
All other commenweath countries have the same procedure, just they don't need to see the Queen personally to do so, but the appointed Governor of it's country, that is represented by her Majesty of the Queen.

Commenwealth Countries are NOT a Republic. They are a Monachy.
And there are many of them in the Caribbean as well. Bahamas, Jamica, Berlize, Barbados, just to name a few.

The Queen also has the right, to oust any given PM within the English Commenwealth, including Canada, Australia, and so on.
(in your case, if you were a part of the commenwealth, you would be sending the Queen all sorts of responses to oust Obama) .
Which would still never happen, unless well over 90% agreed with you.