Obama /McCain at Saddleback

diesel96

Wasn't it his "wife, grandmother and ?", And didn't Grandma get run over by a big bus?
And the answer is No I dont.

No....Grandma got run over by a reindeer.....(it was the spiked egg nog)

You're right, Tooner, it was his wife, grandma, and then he went off naming names ending with Uncle Teddy (Kennedy).

There's not many more people still around for grandpa McCain to look up to for advise...there all dead:dead:.......I know, that was a low blow......Maybe I deserve a wrath of negative keyboard strokes for that...:wink2:

I liked McCains answer WAY more. General Patreaus, John Lewis, and Meg Whitman.

lets see..A General, a civil rights leader, and a chairman for E-bay.....pandering like a forty-niner.....surprised he didn't bring up a jewish representative:wink2:

McCain answers most of his questions with Gen Petreaus as much as Rudy Guliani answers with 9/11....9/11...9/11

I agree....McCain came off as a more knowable, A candidate best suited to run that office. :detective

I thought I saw one of those secret service ear pieces in McCain's ear with a direct link to turncoat Joe Liberman whispering the answers to him.:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
Anyone see Nancy Pelosi try to answer the beginning of life question today on meet the press? She stumbled as bad as Obama did. The democrats act like a vampire biting into garlic when they are asked that question.