Obama? Really?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im sure the coal miners are just thrilled to go to the polls, and support the president that cares about the worker. Man he really cares about those hard working Union people. It wont be votes for Obama.

Overpaid Union Thug

The left always force feeds their sheep scare tactics and this election is no different. The union sheep are the worst but what they fail to realize is that it's not the republicans that are responsible for the decline of unions. It's the country's lack of desire to have unions that's responsible. Just sayin......

OptimusPrime

This pretty much sums it up in terms of blue collar types voting for Romney.

original.jpg
original.jpg

OptimusPrime

The left always force feeds their sheep scare tactics and this election is no different. The union sheep are the worst but what they fail to realize is that it's not the republicans that are responsible for the decline of unions. It's the country's lack of desire to have unions that's responsible. Just sayin......

Please. 99% of the people who don't like Unions are on the outside looking in and flat out jealous. The Trade Skills are rampant with this.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

It's called apathy and I don't accept it.

CAFAL

You do realize that at our income level...100K in some cases...you are the people Obama will be comming to inorder to pay "your fair share"..and if you have any dividend income..you can kiss 44% of that good bye. Romney in 2012.

not true. He has been saying 250000 +

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Union sheep Mitt???
It wasn't bad enough you said in the debate last night, "we should staple a green card to their diplomas"?

CAFAL

For your monthly dues you have some of the best healthcare in the industry. You also have a very good stable pension from your dues. Mitt Romney wants to make this a right to work country what does that tell you??? I'm all for my country what's best for my country but I'm also all for my family. Mitt Romney would like to cut my throat so my family can't have what I have now. He cannot relate to me nor can I relate to him.

The guy is so out of touch. A businessman who got rich squeezing pennies out of businesses,laying people off and bankrupting companies. The only people he relates to, make millions a year.

Overpaid Union Thug

Please. 99% of the people who don't like Unions are on the outside looking in and flat out jealous. The Trade Skills are rampant with this.

99% is one hell of a stretch there. In fact...I'd bet its nowhere near that many. It's its not that people dislike unions. Many, like me, realize that they aren't needed in many work environments today. We have many labor laws thanks to unions but that doesn't mean every job in the country sill needs a union. There are still exceptions of course. But in general they aren't needed any more. And to vote for a president because they supposedly back unions is a shamefull act of selfishness.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This pretty much sums it up in terms of blue collar types voting for Romney.

View attachment 7694
Typical, cant win on substance so throw in the race card.
Some words on here are also backwards. Romney did not bankrupt companies, he tried to turn companies back to profitable, if it didnt work, they were going to go bankrupt anyway, and the same people would have lost their jobs.
The only companies who stay in business who are not making a profit are ones the govt funds. Solyndra, green jobs, stuff people do not yet support, so the govt decides they should win, and throw tons of money at them and they still fail.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Typical, cant win on substance so throw in the race card.
Some words on here are also backwards. Romney did not bankrupt companies, he tried to turn companies back to profitable, if it didnt work, they were going to go bankrupt anyway, and the same people would have lost their jobs.
The only companies who stay in business who are not making a profit are ones the govt funds. Solyndra, green jobs, stuff people do not yet support, so the govt decides they should win, and throw tons of money at them and they still fail.

As a white guy pretending to be black, I can tell you that you are beat on both substance and the race card.

My president is a black guy and I voted for him and am campaigning for him. Race means nothing it all about how republicans wage war on unions. Look at Indiana and Wisconsin. That :censored2: is bad news for my livelyhood. I'm going to fight them tooth and nail. This country needs unions not union bashers.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Companies from WI and MI send good union jobs to right to work states like Tenn and Texas. The crap they make down there gets sent back up to be repaired. You get what you pay for.