Obama sends American troops to Central Africa

Umm, moreluck, your pics are old. This is the most recent pic of south facing beaches in Orange County including SAN CLEMENTE
beach-pollution.jpg

Too much TOILET water running off into the beach area.

Thats how I want to vacation, tanning amidst human feces.

Peace.

Get any better with Photoshop and you`ll be cutting into Dizzee`s avatar business.

moreluck

golden ticket member
P1010012.jpgP1010018.jpgP1010025.jpg

We decided to go to the beach tonight for the sunset. It was beautiful, even though fog was moving in. There were no signs warning of toxic crap ...only a "no dogs" sign. The first picture is the pier and the Fisherman Restaurant attached.

The second picture is across the street from the beach and the third picture is south of the pier.....children playing....too bad they'll all be dead from swallowing the toxins all day long.

TOS, your pictures are OLD and were a lie !! Mine are just an hour old !!

P1010012.jpg
P1010018.jpg
P1010025.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Re: Obama places American boots on the ground in Africa.

Moreluck's first picture was pretty much the same view Tony and I had while we ate our fish tacos for lunch today. We later took a walk along the beach trail that goes to the north. More's pics were taken on the other side or the pier. The trail we walked up was beautifully landscaped and well maintained. The beach was clean and filled with people of all ages. No stay out of the water signs anywhere along the way...