Obama Speaks Out Against Abortion

Catatonic

Nine Lives
At the National Prayer day President Obama said, “killing the innocent” is the “ultimate betrayal of God’s will.”

rod

Retired 22 years
Just what we need------another abortion thread to get the Brown Cafe'rs arguing again. For someone who is suppose to be putting out fires you are one of the biggest arsonists on here. As soon as the troops get all pissy about abortion you will shut this thread down after giving another one of your famous "Hoax" lectures. I wonder where you are coming from lately.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just what we need------another abortion thread to get the Brown Cafe'rs arguing again. For someone who is suppose to be putting out fires you are one of the biggest arsonists on here. As soon as the troops get all pissy about abortion you will shut this thread down after giving another one of your famous "Hoax" lectures. I wonder where you are coming from lately.
This is Current Events ... this is what CE is all about.
Post things out of context and jaw back and forth.

PS - Go post some videos!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
1j9k5-1.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Figures ... The Comedy Duo liked your post.
Nice company.

Last edited: