Obama Supporters Being Crashed With Reality

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Oct 26, 2012.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

For shame, you know that lib's never want real facts , it destroys their weak minded brains .

3. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I don't think "libs" have any monopoly on weak minds nor not wanting real facts either!

4. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Active Member

Look at the bright side...at least under Obama, Big Bird will be safe.

5. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

This reminds me of the video that was done when Obama first was elected...same Obama Zombies. Maybe they get most their news from Bill Maher and Jon Stewart. All of the facts he stated were really not talked about much on the Lamestream media...i wonder why...

6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Booed ??? Bummer !!!

Madonna booed after touting Obama in La. Concert - Yahoo! News

7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Nice touch , turning her paying fans off.

8. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Active Member

would you expect anything less? they still cant believe that DEMS didnt want to end slavery.

9. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

Wow!!! This poll is active on Yahoo's website on the right had side. If i could post a link to the poll i would but it wont let me. Considering that Yahoo is a left leaning website its rather telling that the American people are sick of the class warfare crap the Messiah and his goons have been trying to sell. Here is a current snapshot:

POLL

California Governor Jerry Brown said wealthy Americans have a “moral” obligation to pay higher taxes, citing the Bible to support his position. Do you agree?

Yes (62380) 36%
    No (102086) - your vote 59%
    I'm not sure (7990) 5%

10. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

With the polls you post, you would think Romney was walking away with the election. Of course, some of the models you cite suggest that he is.

11. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

Really? What polls have i posted...please show me.

12. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Active Member

He's walking away with this.

13. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member