Obama Supporters Being Crashed With Reality

M

MenInBrown

would you expect anything less? they still cant believe that DEMS didnt want to end slavery.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wow!!! This poll is active on Yahoo's website on the right had side. If i could post a link to the poll i would but it wont let me. Considering that Yahoo is a left leaning website its rather telling that the American people are sick of the class warfare crap the Messiah and his goons have been trying to sell. Here is a current snapshot:

POLL

California Governor Jerry Brown said wealthy Americans have a “moral” obligation to pay higher taxes, citing the Bible to support his position. Do you agree?

Yes (62380) 36%
No (102086) - your vote 59%
I'm not sure (7990) 5%

bbsam

Staff member
Wow!!! This poll is active on Yahoo's website on the right had side. If i could post a link to the poll i would but it wont let me. Considering that Yahoo is a left leaning website its rather telling that the American people are sick of the class warfare crap the Messiah and his goons have been trying to sell. Here is a current snapshot:

POLL

California Governor Jerry Brown said wealthy Americans have a “moral” obligation to pay higher taxes, citing the Bible to support his position. Do you agree?

Yes (62380) 36%
No (102086) - your vote 59%
I'm not sure (7990) 5%
With the polls you post, you would think Romney was walking away with the election. Of course, some of the models you cite suggest that he is.

moreluck

golden ticket member
190700.jpg