Obama telling lies in the state of the union speech

diesel96

First off ALL politicans don't tell you the whole truths....Having said that, if all your lame accusations are so true, then why couldn't the Republican Caucus expose Obama's lies....The President came into your house, alone, no teleprompters, no written speeches, and embarrassed the Republican base to the point that Fox news cut away and the Druge Report barely had mentioned it....Now, your really desperate using Breitbart (the sponsor for the recently arrested O'keefe) for creditbility...lol..
So enjoy convincing and reassuring yourselves on the right that the previous Administration's residue has no effect on policymaking today, and all the current President does is lie....

av8torntn

First off ALL politicans don't tell you the whole truths....Having said that, if all your lame accusations are so true, then why couldn't the Republican Caucus expose Obama's lies.....

Not sure what you watched but they did call him out on several lies. Bottom line is he was forced to grovel at the republicans feet after the thrashing his team took in Mass. My guess the American people will see through this weak political stunt of his and continue to show their anger at the polls.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone who says they are going to cut spending.....and then adds that they'll do it next year......is not at all interested in lowering spending. How would that thinking work in your household budget?? People can see through this phoney.

unionman

Anyone who says they are going to cut spending.....and then adds that they'll do it next year......is not at all interested in lowering spending. How would that thinking work in your household budget?? People can see through this phoney.

Its called investing, have you heard of it?

tieguy

Banned
First off ALL politicans don't tell you the whole truths....Having said that, if all your lame accusations are so true, then why couldn't the Republican Caucus expose Obama's lies....The President came into your house, alone, no teleprompters, no written speeches, and embarrassed the Republican base to the point that Fox news cut away and the Druge Report barely had mentioned it....Now, your really desperate using Breitbart (the sponsor for the recently arrested O'keefe) for creditbility...lol..
So enjoy convincing and reassuring yourselves on the right that the previous Administration's residue has no effect on policymaking today, and all the current President does is lie....

your perspective is that Obama went into the lions den and slew the lions.

Many of us however saw a concillatory Obama going to his woodshed and revealing the many lies he has lived behind.

Obama has spent a career creating boogymen out of big business and republicans. He then has to reach out to the republicans for support after the brown election. When he does so he is forced to answer a lot of tough questions from the republicans. Not satisfied with cow towing to the opposing party his people then spin it as danial going to the lions den. The end result will be that Obamas objective of drawing republican support was lost when his people ran their spin job.

More of his populist mind games here. Remember his tough talk on canada while he was privately calling the canadians and telling them not to worry? Remember his calling the bankers to his woodshed only to be seen shooting the poop with one bank president about some wine and dine event they went to the night before?

These are all mind games meant to fool the voting public. Obama is trying to buy time playing populist mind games while he hopes his (oops Bushs forever) economy turns around.

Last edited:

unionman

I didn't realize Obama had modeled his plan after Bush and Reagan. You may have a scoop here
I think Obama is modeling this recovery with common sense. The Repoblicans are only trying to Rape and pillage this recovery with stupid lies and stubborn stupidity.

tieguy

Banned
I think Obama is modeling this recovery with common sense. The Repoblicans are only trying to Rape and pillage this recovery with stupid lies and stubborn stupidity.

but yet you claim that Obama modeled his plan after the two republicans Bush and Reagan?

tieguy

Banned
Investing on margin? After all, it's not his money.

I guess you consider it investing until the bank forecloses on you......ahhhh....no wonder he is starting a war on banks....he's trying to avoid foreclosure on his investment scheme.....roflmao.

bbsam

Staff member
spending more then you make is investing? ROFLMAO
Yes. People do it all the time. Investing in a college education for example. Or investing in a new home. Credit markets and the economy depend on such economic activity. Of course you already knew that, but it's a fact that doesn't bolster the point you would like to make.

I guess you consider it investing until the bank forecloses on you......ahhhh....no wonder he is starting a war on banks....he's trying to avoid foreclosure on his investment scheme.....roflmao.

Margin calls can kill you...Remember obama is above the law.

diesel96

Not sure what you watched but they did call him out on several lies. Bottom line is he was forced to grovel at the republicans feet after the thrashing his team took in Mass. My guess the American people will see through this weak political stunt of his and continue to show their anger at the polls.

your perspective is that Obama went into the lions den and slew the lions.

Many of us however saw a concillatory Obama going to his woodshed and revealing the many lies he has lived behind.

Obama has spent a career creating boogymen out of big business and republicans. He then has to reach out to the republicans for support after the brown election. When he does so he is forced to answer a lot of tough questions from the republicans. Not satisfied with cow towing to the opposing party his people then spin it as danial going to the lions den. The end result will be that Obamas objective of drawing republican support was lost when his people ran their spin job.

More of his populist mind games here. Remember his tough talk on canada while he was privately calling the canadians and telling them not to worry? Remember his calling the bankers to his woodshed only to be seen shooting the poop with one bank president about some wine and dine event they went to the night before?

These are all mind games meant to fool the voting public. Obama is trying to buy time playing populist mind games while he hopes his (oops Bushs forever) economy turns around.

You wish !....No one Republican had the abilility to call Obama out on lies. It was all rebuddled instantly. In fact, Republicans were upset afterwards, and realized they shouldn't have allowed TV coverage(especially Fox News). It's all on tape..... no teleprompters, no prepared speeches, just a can of whoop a s s question and answers.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is an embarrassment.....who pronounced words for him at Harvard? ........corpse-man......give me a break!

tieguy

Banned
You wish !....No one Republican had the abilility to call Obama out on lies. It was all rebuddled instantly. In fact, Republicans were upset afterwards, and realized they shouldn't have allowed TV coverage(especially Fox News). It's all on tape..... no teleprompters, no prepared speeches, just a can of whoop a s s question and answers.....

I'm sure its so in your mind. The eocnomy has tanked and Obama has blamed, Bush , the powerless republicans, the banks and of course the evil corporations. I'm insulted that he would think the voters are stupid enough to buy into.....er scratch that. Meanwhile the economy has tanked and judging the markets recent performance may be tanking some more. While you apparently got great enjoyment watching Obama fight powerless republicans I thought I would actually digest his words and point out the discrepencies.

The good news out of the state of the union address is that after a year in office as president and 4 in congress he has now discovered that there is a jobs problem. Obama not only let the moss grow under his feet while realizing this but an entire forest....With his quickness to recognize problems and react we have to give him a 100 years to fix this problem.....:)