Obama the oil baron

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to Bill Maher, the conservatives are all "loons" and Obama is the "calm black man". He needs to have a threesome with O'Donnell and Garafalo !! Politics does make for strange bedfellows!

Blizzard

Republi"con's", it's hard to understand why you hate the new leader of the free world. He's everything you stand for practically. And don't you dare claim fiscal responsibility.....
Yeah, they were for it until Obama was for it.
Kind of like how they were for balanced budgets until Homies like Reagan and the Bushes set new records for post-World War II deficits
or how they were against nation-building before Iraq and that “Marshall Plan for Afghanistan”
or how they were for a less-intrusive federal government until the Patriot Act
or how they were for a less-imperialistic foreign policy until they had a chance to invade Iraq
or how they were for states rights until states decided to legalize marijuana or allow gay marriage

I think you're confusing repulicans with libertarians here. I admit it can be confusing at times.

diesel96

Republi"con's", it's hard to understand why you hate the new leader of the free world.

Its hard to understand why you hated george bush and why you love Obama when many of their policies are remarkably similar.

I don't fall in love in Presidents such as the love affair between you and Reagan, however when mfg'ed fear, mis-information and undeserved criticizim is levied, one should stand up and inject righteous justice. As far as Bush and his Neo-Con cronies, here's the difference...Iraq, tax cuts, patriot act, banking deregulation, anti-Labor, and the list goes on....etc...etc

According to Bill Maher, the conservatives are all "loons" and Obama is the "calm black man". He needs to have a threesome with O'Donnell and Garafalo !! Politics does make for strange bedfellows!

Bill Maher couldn't of said it better. The day after HealthCare reform was passed and (R)Boenher screamed this will be "armageadon", I woke up the next morning expecting a lake of fire, meteors raining down, grandparents being put to death, and all hell breaking loose, only to here the birds chirping and beautiful blue skies...

I think you're confusing repulicans with libertarians here. I admit it can be confusing at times.

No confusion here, and no perpetuating the Rep myth machine here either...I think your confusing the Traditional Rep's with Today's Rep's who got hijacked by the Neo-Cons, Evangelicals, Conservative talk radio, and the far right fringe.....

diesel96

No confusion here, and no perpetuating the liberal myth machine here either...I think your confusing the Traditional Lib's with Today's Lib's who got hijacked by the Liberals, gays, bestiality advocates, Liberal talk radio, Liberal TV and the far left fringe.....
Diesel I could not agree with you more.

Good, I'm glad we cleared up all that confusion....BTW...besides Neo-Cons hijacking the GOP, but they also hijacked The Tea Party Movement as well......How sad, I guess I would be upset to....lol

I think we could agree on this, In Republican-land there are only three kinds of philosophies . . . Reaganomics...myths...and labels.

klein

Für Meno :)
And in Demonic-rats land there is only one philosophy.......spend 'til it's all gone !!

Most people believe that Democrats are big spenders and that Republicans are tight-fisted. The evidence leads to a very different conclusion.

Since 1970, spending has grown 64% faster when a Republican sits in the White House than when a Democrat does. …
  • In the twelve years that a Democrat has sat in the White House, spending has increased at an average rate of 1.29% per year; during the 22 years of Republican presidencies, government spending has risen at an average rate of 2.12%. In other words, spending has grown 64% faster when a Republican sits in the White House than when a Democrat does.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only problem is your graph stops at Bush.........the arrows going upward for Odrama could not be confined to the computer screen....they would hit my ceiling in my house. The comparison we care about is Bush vs. Obama when it comes to spending and Obama wins, hands down.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The only problem is your graph stops at Bush.........the arrows going upward for Odrama could not be confined to the computer screen....they would hit my ceiling in my house. The comparison we care about is Bush vs. Obama when it comes to spending and Obama wins, hands down.

In Liberal Kool-aid land thats just not true. The money the Messiah spends grows on trees and the interest is just a number and means nothing.

klein

In Liberal Kool-aid land thats just not true. The money the Messiah spends grows on trees and the interest is just a number and means nothing.

Talk about grand ol' partying.
The "family values" Republican National Committee spent almost $2,000 last month at an erotic, bondage-themed West Hollywood club, where nearly naked women - and men - simulate sex in nets hung from above

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/03/29/2010-03-29_gop_family_values_michael_steeles_rnc_staffers_ran_up_almost_2k_at_strip_club.html#ixzz0k941Iy73

tieguy

Banned
Talk about grand ol' partying.
The "family values" Republican National Committee spent almost $2,000 last month at an erotic, bondage-themed West Hollywood club, where nearly naked women - and men - simulate sex in nets hung from above

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/03/29/2010-03-29_gop_family_values_michael_steeles_rnc_staffers_ran_up_almost_2k_at_strip_club.html#ixzz0k941Iy73

Its amazing how much attention the party of no power gets.

Klein you just jacked another thread. If you want to fire a shot at the republicans start your own thread.

klein

Klein you just jacked another thread. If you want to fire a shot at the republicans start your own thread.

NO. I did NOT. I simply replied to Lucifer's Kool-aid drinking liberals comment.
If your looking for message boards without any contra-comments. Then surely you are in the wrong place, and wrong website.
Go look for a republican website board. Where it's all goody, goody, and nobody contradicts.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Hey Klein...we know you love to bash America, Republicans and Conservitives any chance you get but if your going to do so then create a new thread and change your name to "Thread Jacker".

Lue C Fur

Evil member
NO. I did NOT. I simply replied to Lucifer's Kool-aid drinking liberals comment.
If your looking for message boards without any contra-comments. Then surely you are in the wrong place, and wrong website.
Go look for a republican website board. Where it's all goody, goody, and nobody contradicts.

Your a lost cause...are you sauced on your "likor" again?

klein

Your a lost cause...are you sauced on your "likor" again?

Dish it out all you want in your narrow one-sided mind.
You said liberals were on kool-aid, and I sent you the facts, the reps were on liquor in the stripbar.
Seems you and Tie, just can't handle that. Guess, next time they should invite you, so you don't get as bitter. :funny:

tieguy

Banned

klein you thread jack more threads then anyone I've ever seen. its probably do to the point you don't know where your at half the time. Post your nonsense on your own thread.

diesel96

Part of the equation that Bama Haters almost always omit, is the spending on emergency mearsures that would have for sure plundered us into another caststrophic great depression. After starting with a clean slate, 8 years of Bush resulted in Mega Corp Welfare and mop up duty for two agressive wars. The real test for Obama and Dems now, is breaking away from the same ole same ole "stay the course" routine that plagues both sides.....

Tie, it's not that Klein hijacks threads, it's your beloved Republicans that shoot themselves in the foot in every thread...

tieguy

Banned
Part of the equation that Bama Haters almost always omit, is the spending on emergency mearsures that would have for sure plundered us into another caststrophic great depression. After starting with a clean slate, 8 years of Bush resulted in Mega Corp Welfare and mop up duty for two agressive wars. The real test for Obama and Dems now, is breaking away from the same ole same ole "stay the course" routine that plagues both sides.....

Diesel the republicans that I do belove were not at that party. If you can't control harry reids racist ramblings how am I supposed to control a few low lever staffers going to a titty bar?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Part of the equation that Bama Haters almost always omit, is the spending on emergency mearsures that would have for sure plundered us into another caststrophic great depression. After starting with a clean slate, 8 years of Bush resulted in Mega Corp Welfare and mop up duty for two agressive wars. The real test for Obama and Dems now, is breaking away from the same ole same ole "stay the course" routine that plagues both sides..

Same old song and dance...here some more Liberal Kool-aid for ya...