Obama's last days as POTUS

Sportello

I've watched most of his three speeches today, 11/07/2016.

What a truly great man he has been as our president.

I'm afraid that this country may never see the likes of such an exceptional person for many generations to come.

I feel blessed to have lived during his presidency.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Indeed, President Obama, has shown himself to be humble, trustworthy, responsible and a man of the people.

Despite 8 years of hatred, bigotry and racism thrown his way, he never lost his cool and always maintained a level of decency undeserving by many right wingers in this country.

Unlike TRUMP, Obama never lowered himself to the level of stupidity tossed his way.

President Obama has always handled himself with dignity and he was always presidential, and thats why he is loved around the world.

Backwoods America will never accept him because of his color, and they will never acknowledge his accomplishments.

I too, am proud of this American President and his presence will be missed at the White House.

TOS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'm afraid that this country may never see the likes of such an exceptional person for many generations to come.

image.gif

Brownslave688

Your kind won't last much longer 688, and the country be better off.
My kind huh.

I don't think we have even began to see the damage this presidency has done to USA. The spending from the last 8 years plus obomacare will lead to increase debt and taxes in the future which will only lead to even slower growth.

I don't think anyone can do a very good job of judging a presidency in real time. It's only after we get a decade or so into the future that we can look back and see what kind of impact the policies actually had.

Sportello

My kind huh.

I don't think we have even began to see the damage this presidency has done to USA. The spending from the last 8 years plus obomacare will lead to increase debt and taxes in the future which will only lead to even slower growth.

I don't think anyone can do a very good job of judging a presidency in real time. It's only after we get a decade or so into the future that we can look back and see what kind of impact the policies actually had.
Yes, you're kind, and we are likely very close, demographically.

The rest of your post is based on outright lies and misinformation.

Spending in the last 8 years has decreased, all things considered. Health care costs were rising at a higher rate before the ACA, and over 20 million people could not get healthcare.

Sometimes bigotry blinds.

Brownslave688

Yes, you're kind, and we are likely very close, demographically.

The rest of your post is based on outright lies and misinformation.

Spending in the last 8 years has decreased, all things considered. Health care costs were rising at a higher rate before the ACA, and over 20 million people could not get healthcare.

Sometimes bigotry blinds.
Bigotry? You're implying that I care that he's black?

I simply don't care for his policies and believe given time we will see they did more harm than good.

Sportello

Bigotry? You're implying that I care that he's black?

I simply don't care for his policies and believe given time we will see they did more harm than good.
Yes, I am implying that your perception of race bias affects your perception of President Obama and his accomplishments.

What policies, specifically, do you think are harmful?

What specific Trump policy do you think would rectify that policy?

How about you disappear after the election if you're on the losing side?

Brownslave688

Yes, I am implying that your perception of race bias affects your perception of President Obama and his accomplishments.

What policies, specifically, do you think are harmful?

What specific Trump policy do you think would rectify that policy?

How about you disappear after the election if you're on the losing side?
Lol and I'm not a trump fan.

My presidential candidate will most certainly not win. But that's ok because I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I didn't vote trump or Hillary.

Brownslave688

You know the funniest part about all of
This is? I voted for Obama 8 years ago but that doesn't fit your narrative so feel free to overlook that.

Sportello

Lol and I'm not a trump fan.

My presidential candidate will most certainly not win. But that's ok because I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I didn't vote trump or Hillary.
And I have voted as if my future depends on it. This is an existential choice. I vote in a state that it matters who I vote for this year. This country cannot risk a Trump presidency. If it was Clinton vs Romney, I'd vote Communist Party, because there would be no difference. If I lived in NY or CA I would vote Communist. In FL, MO, OH, MI or PA I would vote for Clinton. Trump is not qualified, by a long shot.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know the funniest part about all of
This is? I voted for Obama 8 years ago but that doesn't fit your narrative so feel free to overlook that.

thats easy to say ..."i voted for obama, but I became disillusioned... and now I dont support him"...

Thats plain BULLCRAP.

Its the kind of crap right wingers say to portray a false narrative.

If you supported President Obama, you would have understood his goals and accomplishments..

But you dont.

thats pretty clear.

Nice try, but your bullcrap has been called out.

TOS.

P

pickup

And a Nobel peace prize winner too. Sigh , I wonder what other great things he will accomplish in his private life. Maybe he will start a charity like those other shining lights,the Clintons.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He can see the light at the end of the tunnel so he's 'all over the place' . Campaigning instead of running the country.....business as usual.