Obama's Version of The Great Seal of the USA

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by outamyway, Oct 28, 2008.

1. outamyway

outamyway New Member

This is from his website. Take notice of the three stars above the bird(I say bird because it doesn't look like an eagle to me) The stars are not filled in. Anyone know what they might represent?

Obama's gonna lose the election so this is all in good fun:happy-very:

2. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Prolly an Al Qaeda message of some sort!

Yeah right!

LOL LOL LOL:happy-very:

3. drewed

drewed Shankman

it looks more hawkish but in saying that it does have a similarity to the eagle on the actual seal, i dont know its weird they are also out of line

4. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Keep staring at it, I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere....

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Wanna bet?

6. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Well, at least we all finally know what he meant by "change".....

7. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

That is one creepy looking bird. Looks like a cross between a dove and an angry eagle to me. The wingspan is not large enough to be an eagle so it's kinda hard to figure out what he is going for here.

8. happyboy

happyboy Member

Must have something to do with the obama sleeper cell

9. drewed

drewed Shankman

yea the head looks eaglesque but body to head to wing ration is all off, maybe a falcon or vulture

10. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I really doubt that Obama himself designed this but probably approved it. To me this shows the same disrespect for traditionally USA symbols, such as the flag and the National Anthem. "O" even said that he thought the NA was inappropriate and should be changed. I bet he could get P-Diddy..Daddy...Deedy ? whoever, to write a new one. I'm sorry if that sounds racist, but at times so does Obama.

11. chev

chev Nightcrawler

The bird looks like a buzzard. How fitting. Why the hell is HIS symbol in the middle of it all. The gay little rainbow "O".
    Seems a little self centered and very un-patriotic.