Obsession

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We have a driver who has been sitting at home since Monday due to her being fired for not reporting an accident which did not cause property damage but did cause damage to the package car. I urge everyone to heed this advice-----report all accidents and injuries no matter how minor immediately to your mgt team. Had she done this she would still be working today rather than trying to figure out what her future plans will be. She is working with union to try to get her job back but has been told that it could take at least two weeks for that process to be completed.

It is this simple----report all accidents/injuries in a timely manner.
Thus begins another sordid affair in obsession.

We have a driver who has been sitting at home since Monday due to her being fired for not reporting an accident which did not cause property damage but did cause damage to the package car. I urge everyone to heed this advice-----report all accidents and injuries no matter how minor immediately to your mgt team. Had she done this she would still be working today rather than trying to figure out what her future plans will be. She is working with union to try to get her job back but has been told that it could take at least two weeks for that process to be completed.

It is this simple----report all accidents/injuries in a timely manner.
Damn I was hoping it was you who didn't report it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Damn I was hoping it was you who didn't report it.

This is why it is so hard for me to interact with you. I start a serious thread about a co-worker who has lost her job due to an unreported accident with the hope that this wouldn't happen to anyone else and your only regret is that it wasn't me who lost his job.

This is why it is so hard for me to interact with you. I start a serious thread about a co-worker who has lost her job due to an unreported accident with the hope that this wouldn't happen to anyone else and your only regret is that it wasn't me who lost his job.
Yea well ill match you with a everytime I try and ease up on you and agree with your posts and even like one or two you start blasting me with dislikes. If you don't like what I have to say don't do anything. You do it all to yourself. People on this forum hate you because you are a cruel person. I've watch countless posters on here try to friend you after your cyber bullying by trying to b nice and you you spit on them on here.

You brother are the one that is hard to take seriously. You my friend are indeed to joke. In fact you are the butt of more jokes on this forum than anyone including Kline. Talk about drunk posting and saying things I shouldn't. You aren't even drinking and the diarrhea you spit at human beings on this site is relentless and pure mean spirited. I'm a jerk to one poster on this forum you have a huge long list.

I don't think it's me David it you. Just ignore what I say then I get off the defensive and I interact with you in a nice way. It's just that easy. You can't though because you crave the problem/drama and need the attention. I bet this goes right in one ear and out the other but you indeed need to look no further than your miserable self. You really should get some help instead of just this forum.

bbsam

Staff member
Yea well ill match you with a everytime I try and ease up on you and agree with your posts and even like one or two you start blasting me with dislikes. If you don't like what I have to say don't do anything. You do it all to yourself. People on this forum hate you because you are a cruel person. I've watch countless posters on here try to friend you after your cyber bullying by trying to b nice and you you spit on them on here.

You brother are the one that is hard to take seriously. You my friend are indeed to joke. In fact you are the butt of more jokes on this forum than anyone including Kline. Talk about drunk posting and saying things I shouldn't. You aren't even drinking and the diarrhea you spit at human beings on this site is relentless and pure mean spirited. I'm a jerk to one poster on this forum you have a huge long list.

I don't think it's me David it you. Just ignore what I say then I get off the defensive and I interact with you in a nice way. It's just that easy. You can't though because you crave the problem/drama and need the attention. I bet this goes right in one ear and out the other but you indeed need to look no further than your miserable self. You really should get some help instead of just this forum.
My, oh my. Pot meet kettle. But this thread isn't the Upstate/407 cage match, so maybe the two of you can create such a thing or Hoaxster can when he rolls on in. Anyway back on topic, eh?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Damn Justin Beieber. Send him back to Canada!!!!

Then how would everyone get their Justin Bieber duct tape?
image.jpg

who cares Leave it alone worry about yourself. If employees would worry about themselves instead of everyone else it would be a much better place to work. Everyone always talking bout you hear about so and so ....

If everyone should worry about themselves why are you worrying about what BB58 posts?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
who cares Leave it alone worry about yourself. If employees would worry about themselves instead of everyone else it would be a much better place to work. Everyone always talking bout you hear about so and so ....
Hence the title of this thread. And agreed, it would be fabulous if you could worry about yourself, and not try to stick your two cents in regarding a question that I wasn't asking YOU.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How do you know he did not.
There could be dozens of posts he never posted because he followed his own advice.
This is a dilemma ...
Yawn, typical management....pulling dilemmas out of the air (or somewhere else). I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Out of sheer curiosity, I directed a question to Dave regarding the main point of this thread. That is all.