Obsession

gingerkat

The last time I dressed formally was here:

(I love her "deer in the headlights" look)

I think "Billy", the mideastern guy at the tux shop, had me down as a 40 long with a 33 waist.

(I do clean up nice, don't I?)
View attachment 11072
Dave, since you won't meet me across the country, will you meet me in shoutbox?:wink2:

But yes Dave you look dapper. Any dad walking his child down the aisle should look happy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your big personality. Your pride in your long strands of lucky charm icons. Your ridiculous status seeking and bragging. I know you try hard to ignore me, but face it: you can't quit me. Right now you want to post "what" but you know that even that is proof that you can't stop. What drives you 407?
Your just jealous of 407s obsession with Upstate.
I'm afraid you are just a trailing second to Upstate.

gingerkat

Your big personality. Your pride in your long strands of lucky charm icons. Your ridiculous status seeking and bragging. I know you try hard to ignore me, but face it: you can't quit me. Right now you want to post "what" but you know that even that is proof that you can't stop. What drives you 407?
Let me help…What?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Me either. As someone who is neutral when it comes to the "We hate UpstateNYUPSer Campaign" I can offer my view on things from the outside. It seems that all of his haters, although hinting that he is a problem, can't stop discussing him or antagonizing him. Reminds me of little boys picking on and teasing the girls they have crushes on in elementary school. My approach to dealing with someone that annoys me is to NOT deal with them at all. It doesn't make since to voluntarily interact with or constantly talk about someone that you supposedly can't stand. Just sayin......
The post of the century so far!

Overpaid Union Thug

you guys should take a page out of Big Arrow Up. He's pretty much despised me since day one but we get along by coexisting. No love lost.

I actually don't despise anyone on this board. The only person that ever even made that thought enter my mind was a character called "VTBrown" years back. I could never find a more arrogant person if I tried.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have yet another driver who finds himself sitting at home today simply because he did not report an accident that he was involved in to management. Our center manager told us about the accident on Friday and from his description of the delivery point and the accident, which occurred when the driver was turning around after making the delivery, it clearly showed that the accident was completely avoidable. The driver was trying to turn around in a driveway, which had fencing on both sides, and I guess the tail swing of the PC clipped the fence. The only thing unclear to me is whether the driver knew he had clipped the fence or not. The homeowner called the State Police who in turn notified management. Our driver was terminated for failure to report an accident (with property damage) in a timely manner. The sad part is that he is getting married next weekend. He is a very nice young man who by all accounts is an excellent service provider and it is my sincere hope that he gets his job back after a brief unpaid vacation.

A few weeks ago I was on my way to help a newbie. On the way there I stopped at Pizza Hut to change the pickup time for my dinner order, which I had placed online not knowing I would be asked to help another driver. I was there for less than a minute and in that time a female customer backed in to my PC. There was no damage to the PC and minimal damage to her car (broken left tail light cover). When I said that we should call it in she said that it was her fault and that she would take care of the damage on her own. Just to be on the safe side, I called my center manager, relayed what had happened and gave him her license plate number. We both figured that she would get home and then decide to call the toll free number but we never heard a word from her. Had I not called I am sure that she would have called and I would have been the one on the outside looking in.

My point in bumping this thread is to once again stress the importance of reporting any and all accidents, no matter how minor or whether an "agreement" was made with the homeowner or motorist. CYA.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We have yet another driver who finds himself sitting at home today simply because he did not report an accident that he was involved in to management. Our center manager told us about the accident on Friday and from his description of the delivery point and the accident, which occurred when the driver was turning around after making the delivery, it clearly showed that the accident was completely avoidable. The driver was trying to turn around in a driveway, which had fencing on both sides, and I guess the tail swing of the PC clipped the fence. The only thing unclear to me is whether the driver knew he had clipped the fence or not. The homeowner called the State Police who in turn notified management. Our driver was terminated for failure to report an accident (with property damage) in a timely manner. The sad part is that he is getting married next weekend. He is a very nice young man who by all accounts is an excellent service provider and it is my sincere hope that he gets his job back after a brief unpaid vacation.

A few weeks ago I was on my way to help a newbie. On the way there I stopped at Pizza Hut to change the pickup time for my dinner order, which I had placed online not knowing I would be asked to help another driver. I was there for less than a minute and in that time a female customer backed in to my PC. There was no damage to the PC and minimal damage to her car (broken left tail light cover). When I said that we should call it in she said that it was her fault and that she would take care of the damage on her own. Just to be on the safe side, I called my center manager, relayed what had happened and gave him her license plate number. We both figured that she would get home and then decide to call the toll free number but we never heard a word from her. Had I not called I am sure that she would have called and I would have been the one on the outside looking in.

My point in bumping this thread is to once again stress the importance of reporting any and all accidents, no matter how minor or whether an "agreement" was made with the homeowner or motorist. CYA.
Was there obvious damage to the PC from clipping the fence? If not....they'll walk a driver out of the building based solely on a damaged fence and the word of a customer? Customers can say anything....just because there's a package on your doorstep and a damaged fence doesn't mean the UPS man did it. Granted, he didn't follow proper backing procedure...but I hope he gets his job back.