Oca

degill7994

Went to a customer's house with a call tag to pu a lcd TV and the women just hands me the TV . I'm like it has to be in a box. She said when I called they said that I don't need a box just send the tv back. Had to wait for her to get the box out of the attic. I was like really no box what are some of these people thinking.

Sent using BrownCafe App

thebrownbomber

Got one for y'all, when to a house for a rs package which was 111 lbs. Lady said yeah it's out back, it was patio furniture. 1800 number said no need to box it up I would take it as is. I told her hold on, got in my truck and drove off!

Sent using BrownCafe App

I had one today. The lady says "I do
not not have any tape!...I give her my tape gun and say "im going to do 2 more home stops,please have it taped up when I get back"

I did the other 2 stops,went back and package was ready!......Then she says, you are awesome!....do I owe you any money,for using your tape gun??......I just laughed and said NO!....IiT was funny as Hell.....she must have thanked me like, 5 times!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I had one today. The lady says "I do
not not have any tape!...I give her my tape gun and say "im going to do 2 more home stops,please have it taped up when I get back"

I did the other 2 stops,went back and package was ready!......Then she says, you are awesome!....do I owe you any money,for using your tape gun??......I just laughed and said NO!....IiT was funny as Hell.....she must have thanked me like, 5 times!
Was she hot?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Head explosion number 9: Customer waits until you get there to now start packing the package! Oh, how the diad had taser mode!
You wait? If it just needs tape I'll do it for them...but if they haven't even started "Sorry my supervisor won't let me wait if you're not ready. Have a nice day."