Odd dispatch???

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They do hold volume at our center on Mondays. One route only gets about 30% of the stops compared to the rest of the week. The surrounding routes are down about 20% . Really convienient. Nobody can prove they hold volume but I dont have to....I know it!

Sent using BrownCafe App

PASinterference

And How is that your, or any other HOURLIES concern?
Well , first of all , when 95% of all volume from sales leads are because of us lowly hourlies, yeah some of us are concerned. Your little made up job doesnt depend on volume. Mine does.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Pkgcar1988

Today something weird, I have and old indoor mall that is now a business center. I usually have anywhere from 20-50 boxes to deliver in there today I had 3. Sure glad I am on vacation next week!!!

OPTION3

Well , first of all , when 95% of all volume from sales leads are because of us lowly hourlies, yeah some of us are concerned. Your little made up job doesnt depend on volume. Mine does.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Made up job…..clueless. You say it yourself, the volume is there. what management decides to do with it (hold it, process it, or cram it ) is still none of your concern, why worry about it….just do your job. Keep skipping lunch, and turning in those sales leads.

PASinterference

Made up job…..clueless. You say it yourself, the volume is there. what management decides to do with it (hold it, process it, or cram it ) is still none of your concern, why worry about it….just do your job. Keep skipping lunch, and turning in those sales leads.
I didnt say the volume is there. I said it was being held. BTW I dont skip lunch and I havent turned in a lead in years because of this. As if THAT was any of your business. The point is that UPS holds volume and you trying to change the subject is classic management.

Sent using BrownCafe App