Oddly slow

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Today was oddly slow. I was off the clock in under 8 1/2 hours. Anyone else oddly slow for a peak day today? When I got back at 6pm tonight at least half the other guys were already back and off the clock.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Today was oddly slow. I was off the clock in under 8 1/2 hours. Anyone else oddly slow for a peak day today? When I got back at 6pm tonight at least half the other guys were already back and off the clock.

We were relatively light on Thursday due to the snowstorm. I have been punched out and gone by 1815-1830 every day thus far.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

I clocked out at 16:15. Peak on the whole has been oddly slow in my center. That or, the company has finally gotten peak season right.

Couple that with, the masterful PR stroke of Mr. Ernie and Carson and well, we might be the heroes of the 2014 holiday season.

Sent using a Potato

Pkgcar1988

Haven't been this light two weeks before Christmas ever. Been punched out by 1900 every night this week. Let's see what next week brings!!!!

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
I don't think we've been light, but it definately hasn't been bad. Preload volume has been around 160K. Had a few days last yr around 180K. 20+ more drivers than last year.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
69 stops. 11:50 hours. Business as usual.

Damn. Here I was feeling guilty for running 83 stops and 168 miles...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1418442824.490576.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Cementups

Box Monkey
Not here. Our stop count was light but unfortunately our building lost power at 3am and didn't regain it for 4 hours. So Preload never got done an drivers were loading the trucks until 10:30. The best advantage was we got to run air in trace but were still awfully behind all day. Then my helpers seat broke in the package car and I dropped him off seeing as how it was unsafe. Punched out at 20:20. Worked 11.33 hours. 52.5 hours this week.