ODPs

ArcherUTR

I'm not cheating anybody out of anything. It's lack of integrity on their part, not mine. I just need to let them know that they need to call it in next time they do it even if it makes them unhappy.

You are breaking trace, running up mileage, making a pickup that has not been scheduled, approved, or been paid for...pretty much paid for in overtime at $51 an hour.

Driver7906

You are breaking trace, running up mileage, making a pickup that has not been scheduled, approved, or been paid for...pretty much paid for in overtime at $51 an hour.

I drive right past their front door almost everyday. All I have to do is stop and pick up what they have and that takes all of one minute but I plan to let them know next time. You really don't know the situation so you should keep your assumptions to yourself.

ArcherUTR

I drive right past their front door almost everyday. All I have to do is stop and pick up what they have and that takes all of one minute but I plan to let them know next time. You really don't know the situation so you should keep your assumptions to yourself.

It's an internet message board...you can't be serious.

BrownTexas

I really hate when I get an OCD and I don't notice that it won't be ready until 4 but I see that they close at 5. And I swing by at 2 to realize my error. GOT ME GOOD. lol.