Off for this whole weekA

klolx

I had military training last week and dislocated my toe. Called in sick on monday to tell them i can't go to work this whole week since I'm having a hard time walking and told them I have a doctors note. The girl that answered said to just update them about my status, my left toe is still kinda hurting, what If I call in sick again for the whole week next week, will that affect something?

barnyard

KTM rider
If you have a Dr's note covering it, you are fine. Make sure your local office knows so that your benefits are covered via short-term disability. UPS will be very accommodating, as you were injured while on military duty. No cost to them at all.

rocket man

I had military training last week and dislocated my toe. Called in sick on monday to tell them i can't go to work this whole week since I'm having a hard time walking and told them I have a doctors note. The girl that answered said to just update them about my status, my left toe is still kinda hurting, what If I call in sick again for the whole week next week, will that affect something?
i looked i didnt see your toe anywhere. i would call toe /tow companys in area see if it was impounded? or look next to the big toe it could be under there? or maybe you left it in a sock in the dryer?. good luck in your search , to me its sounds like you are packing it in.

klolx

i looked i didnt see your toe anywhere. i would call toe /tow companys in area see if it was impounded? or look next to the big toe it could be under there? or maybe you left it in a sock in the dryer?. good luck in your search , to me its sounds like you are packing it in.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

rocket man

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
i have brain cells? now that i know that i will use them to look for your dislocated toe

DS

Fenderbender
I broke my toe once and never missed a day.
I broke 2 ribs and I lost half a day.
I did take the whole week after my hemorrhoid operation.
Chuck Norris is afraid to make eye contact with me.

klolx

i have brain cells? now that i know that i will use them to look for your dislocated toe

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

A

anonymous6

why don't you relocate the toe? I broke 3 toes one winter when i landed wrong from the tractor. just wrapped them up with tape and never missed a day. ya it hurt but not so bad that i had to stay home. they all healed OK.

satellitedriver

If you need to heal, then take the time to heal.
If you are looking for sympathy, you are out of luck.
I have worked with a broken-(not dislocated)- toe and never missed a day at work.
I have worked with a broken finger knuckle during this last peak and re injured it two weeks ago.
Never a day missed.
Was I a Macho man?
hell no! It hurt.
The doc said I just had to immobilize the joints and let them heal. So, I went old school and taped my toe to the next toe, same with the broken knuckle and taped two fingers together.
Wait til you get my age.
I get out of bed and I am grateful for the parts of my body that does not hurt.