Off Roading with FedEx Ground - Peak 2015

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Off Roading with FedEx
I was coming home from breakfast and I spotted this accident.
It was a FedEx Ground driver that was forced off the road by a car passing on a double yellow center line.
No where to go but the ditch.
The driver was fine ... that's what is important.

1 FedEx Ground Offroading Van.jpg

1 FedEx Ground Offroading.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Off Roading with FedEx
I was coming home from breakfast and I spotted this accident.
It was a FedEx Ground driver that was forced off the road by a car passing on a double yellow center line.
No where to go but the ditch.
The driver was fine ... that's what is important.

View attachment 61440

View attachment 61442

Good story. Maybe he was really texting or dialing and that's the best he could come up with. Either way, good that he wasn't hurt.

dezguy

Glad to hear the driver wasn't hurt. Hopefully the police got the driver that forced him/her off the road.

TerryFXHD

Good story. Maybe he was really texting or dialing and that's the best he could come up with. Either way, good that he wasn't hurt.

Either way, you are an ass. Who are you to cast aspersions on the driver's actions from hundreds of miles away? I've never seen someone so insecure as you to feel the need to never miss an opportunity to put someone else down (Ground Drivers) to make your miserable life seem better.

I hope Karma bites you and you have a similar situation and you get as much crap as you give everyone else.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I see you are that same person who always
has something positive to say
and that fundamental belief that people are good.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Either way, you are an ass. Who are you to cast aspersions on the driver's actions from hundreds of miles away? I've never seen someone so insecure as you to feel the need to never miss an opportunity to put someone else down (Ground Drivers) to make your miserable life seem better.

I hope Karma bites you and you have a similar situation and you get as much crap as you give everyone else.

Thanks!! There's a place for employees like you. It's called IamFedEx.com. Go there...Ground, Express, HD. They all suck.

So sorry I hurt your delicate feelings, but Ground/HD "professionals" are prone to behaviors as I described, as are the new breed of Express drivers. Maybe he's telling the truth, but if I was going to lie and try to cover my ass, that story is a good one that can neither be proven or disproven without witnesses, another driver, or video.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The guy who crossed the double yellow caused the accident.

TTKU

My point, which was admittedly a dig at Ground/HD, was that the car crossing over would be a great excuse for losing control due to texting/dialing/looking at PowerPad or scanning device etc. Without witnesses, it would be a good excuse.

That's all.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It will take him/her all of 5 seconds to determine that it is totaled.
Not necessarily, as it looks like a newer vehicle. Not to mention many insurance companies now still require a thorough estimate to prove a total loss in order to cover their asses in the event of being sued.